[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

gengar vs snorlax, he focus punched, I body slammed. Focus punch doesnt go off. I get dq'd for abusing a bug. I gained no advantaged. 

He would've damaged you with Focus Punch, but that's all. And I guess he had a chance to crit you with FP how stupid it may sound. You Body Slammed he FPd you got outpredicted maybe so you should've been punished. But FP failed due to a bug. Doesn't justify a DQ though, I dunno I can see both sides looks like a rash decision. the problem is not so much the DQ but that they called it bug abuse. Now I don't know if you really knew about this bug and just abused it to scout dbond safely or you just slammed not knowing this would happen.

He would've damaged you with Focus Punch, but that's all. And I guess he had a chance to crit you with FP how stupid it may sound. You Body Slammed he FPd you got outpredicted maybe so you should've been punished. But FP failed due to a bug. Doesn't justify a DQ though, I dunno I can see both sides looks like a rash decision. the problem is not so much the DQ but that they called it bug abuse. Now I don't know if you really knew about this bug and just abused it to scout dbond safely or you just slammed not knowing this would happen.

Regardless shinychansey had no rights to call that since it wasn't stated in the forum thread. He has a history of making up rules on the spot to dq lyle

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.