[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Yeaaaaaa, I dont think we are gonna play in Nice events anymore. Problems always arrive when we show up.

Up to you guys! It's nice to forgive and forget though. That's the only way things improve :)

If you decide to partake I will be there to watch you all! 

last one was a problem and it wasnt lyle's fault

Did I say it was or wasn't? I don't believe in trying to pin faults on things/people, especially when I was not involved.

All I am saying is that forgiving and forgetting is a good way of improving things. It's up to Lyle of course but either way it's a tournament, Lyle likes tournaments and being competitive, it doesn't hurt to check in with them to see if they're interested. 

Did I say it was or wasn't? I don't believe in trying to pin faults on things/people, especially when I was not involved.

All I am saying is that forgiving and forgetting is a good way of improving things. It's up to Lyle of course but either way it's a tournament, Lyle likes tournaments and being competitive, it doesn't hurt to check in with them to see if they're interested. 

if i implied you implied lyle was at fault i apologize. i am not trying to blame lyle or start a fight. 

Thanks for the Master's appreciation guys! And special shout out to the Chocolate Man, Nik, BurntZebra, and Artemiseta for their support too!

well done jj!

Let's be honest, I have 4 masters

^ You sound bitter STUD, it's not a good look for you.

[spoiler] Five possible Masters, but who's counting :\ [/spoiler]

Thanks for the Master's appreciation guys! And special shout out to the Chocolate Man, Nik, BurntZebra, and Artemiseta for their support too!

^ You sound bitter STUD, it's not a good look for you.

[spoiler] Five possible Masters, but who's counting :\ [/spoiler]

Oh yea, I forgot about Danielillegal's master, still very bitter about that one.

Just dont want people getting inflated egos.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.