[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

current LYLE official tournament winning streak:

november team tourney
tuesday night throwdown
fridaynight 50's
uu united

Dat list^^^ congrats guys! And congrats to bowser on todays win! PS...I want that delibird win :p on another note if u guys are in need of any delis pm me..not saying I have it all but I have breed a little under 3 boxes of delis so I may have the one!....same goes for any bong members who read this

Can I ask under what circumstances time clause was called for the UU United tournament? Was there "no available matches to be run because the match in question was holding up processes" or was it just taking a while so you "time claused" it??

We had nothing to do with the calling. Legary and his opponent match was/turned into a stallfest. On the other side of the bracket, the semifinals just got over and I was still waiting for my semis battle. TRanz decided to time clause them and move me to the finals. Were I then proceeded to destroy Niceguy. 

We had nothing to do with the calling. Legary and his opponent match was/turned into a stallfest. On the other side of the bracket, the semifinals just got over and I was still waiting for my semis battle. TRanz decided to time clause them and move me to the finals. Were I then proceeded to destroy Niceguy.

Yeah I was not inferring it was your doing, I've just noticed staff seems to misuse Time Clause often and was wondering if this were the case again. By the sounds of it there may have been no available matches to run though.

Yeah I was not inferring it was your doing, I've just noticed staff seems to misuse Time Clause often and was wondering if this were the case again. By the sounds of it there may have been no available matches to run though.

All other matches were completed. And me running 4/5 walls with umadbrah present did not help the situation at all. 

Ohh yea, having each turn come to a afk timer, being a called a fgt, wall fgt, bitch,disgrace to pokemmo, most classless player and foreign curse words, is always a fun time. 

I wasn't there so I don't know if it was more than uMad raging but I can tell you that he's just mad at himself for not doing well in tournaments consistently as of late (and he almost definitely enjoy the reactions he gets out of people). Of course he will use the "but I used UU and NU Pokemon, this is a joke to me, I don't care" rant but if that were the case I cannot understand why he is entering tournaments in the first place if not to try. I don't have anything against him despite things that have happened between us but he is known for raging for the sake of raging so don't let it get you down. If he ends up reading this and being sassed at me, well all I have to say is: uMad is definitely an interesting character to have in our community, I do believe he has provided some good points among his ( sometimes senseless) raging before but I don't think he's a bad person at all. Once upon a time when I was a little bebe staff member I got my feelings a little hurt over his staff directed comments but now (and while I was staff) I just analyze what he's saying, see if he has a point, and if not I just laugh it off as he rages and almost always gets some random person to rage and cause of a scene with him. If nothing else it's slightly entertaining and comical. 

People may like to sass at Lyle but honestly you guys are not all that bad and even if people dislike you having a rival is healthy. So if people are raging then you should take it as a compliment. It means they at least care enough about you and recognize your existence as someone they need to try to be better than (whether that's through attempting to put you guys down or by trying to beat you in a tournament). I may not agree with everything you all do or say but I will say for the most part you're just here to do well in pvp and to have fun. Some people just can't comprehend the fun part and get offended, and others cannot endure the rivalry. 

I will admit it's a bit frustrating to know often times you work as a team in individual tournaments by helping out those who are in the bracket, it means the tournaments proceedings may take a bit longer, and it also means that Lyle works as a force that needs to be beaten multiple times in a bracket. I cannot tell you this is wrong, as no where does it state it is against the rules, but I can understand people raging from the frustration that it produces sometimes. Although on the flip side it's very encouraging for those who enter your team and know they can learn along the way, as they have people there for them. So it's both good and bad. I won't tell you what you're doing is wrong.

At the end of the day I respect you guys. We're all people on here and it's silly to honestly dislike people/a team. I will say that when it comes  to NICE  Team and your team you and them have some major differences in perspective. So, it's inevitable for you all to clash in some respects, but it's not over things that make either party good or bad people it's just how you all have decided to play this game. Neither is the right or wrong way, it's just what suites the individuals. 

I hope this made you feel a bit better about things, but if not it's fine because I enjoy writing walls of text haha. At the end of the day I like you guys (those who I have spoken with) because you're nice people (and Bloo is cool as fuck). You're also an extremely welcoming team, and I have seen first hand that you give both veteran players and new players a chance. No one can argue the fact that you take care of your own.

<3 

[spoiler] Also anyone still complaining about walls needs to get over it. No, I am not an authority on competitive play but I have watched enough stall teams be beaten to know it's possible. If you dislike the meta then don't play PokeMMO/Gen 3. [/spoiler]

I wasn't there so I don't know if it was more than uMad raging but I can tell you that he's just mad at himself for not doing well in tournaments consistently as of late (and he almost definitely enjoy the reactions he gets out of people). Of course he will use the "but I used UU and NU Pokemon, this is a joke to me, I don't care" rant but if that were the case I cannot understand why he is entering tournaments in the first place if not to try. I don't have anything against him despite things that have happened between us but he is known for raging for the sake of raging so don't let it get you down. If he ends up reading this and being sassed at me, well all I have to say is: uMad is definitely an interesting character to have in our community, I do believe he has provided some good points among his ( sometimes senseless) raging before but I don't think he's a bad person at all. Once upon a time when I was a little bebe staff member I got my feelings a little hurt over his staff directed comments but now (and while I was staff) I just analyze what he's saying, see if he has a point, and if not I just laugh it off as he rages and almost always gets some random person to rage and cause of a scene with him. If nothing else it's slightly entertaining and comical. 

People may like to sass at Lyle but honestly you guys are not all that bad and even if people dislike you having a rival is healthy. So if people are raging then you should take it as a compliment. It means they at least care enough about you and recognize your existence as someone they need to try to be better than (whether that's through attempting to put you guys down or by trying to beat you in a tournament). I may not agree with everything you all do or say but I will say for the most part you're just here to do well in pvp and to have fun. Some people just can't comprehend the fun part and get offended, and others cannot endure the rivalry. 

I will admit it's a bit frustrating to know often times you work as a team in individual tournaments by helping out those who are in the bracket, it means the tournaments proceedings may take a bit longer, and it also means that Lyle works as a force that needs to be beaten multiple times in a bracket. I cannot tell you this is wrong, as no where does it state it is against the rules, but I can understand people raging from the frustration that it produces sometimes. Although on the flip side it's very encouraging for those who enter your team and know they can learn along the way, as they have people there for them. So it's both good and bad. I won't tell you what you're doing is wrong.

At the end of the day I respect you guys. We're all people on here and it's silly to honestly dislike people/a team. I will say that when it comes  to NICE  Team and your team you and them have some major differences in perspective. So, it's inevitable for you all to clash in some respects, but it's not over things that make either party good or bad people it's just how you all have decided to play this game. Neither is the right or wrong way, it's just what suites the individuals. 

I hope this made you feel a bit better about things, but if not it's fine because I enjoy writing walls of text haha. At the end of the day I like you guys (those who I have spoken with) because you're nice people (and Bloo is cool as fuck). You're also an extremely welcoming team, and I have seen first hand that you give both veteran players and new players a chance. No one can argue the fact that you take care of your own.

<3 

[spoiler] Also anyone still complaining about walls needs to get over it. No, I am not an authority on competitive play but I have watched enough stall teams be beaten to know it's possible. If you dislike the meta then don't play PokeMMO/Gen 3. [/spoiler]

still a better lovestory than twilight.

I hope this made you feel a bit better about things, but if not it's fine because I enjoy writing walls of text haha. At the end of the day I like you guys (those who I have spoken with) because you're nice people (and DoubleJJ is handsome, and cool, and great, and perfect, and amazing as fuck). You're also an extremely welcoming team, and I have seen first hand that you give both veteran players and new players a chance. No one can argue the fact that you take care of your own.

<3 

Never would I have ever thought that Emlee could make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

[spoiler] It Must Be Christmas Time [/spoiler]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.