[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

What the hell happened? I'm gone for 5 days and my team is half-retired. It was a swell run KingBowser, I will never forget the days when it was the OG3. You were one of the best leaders in this game man and I never regretted seeing you take the reigns when I left. You were such a beast and never let anyone give LYLE shit. Bloo, you were great man, couldn't have asked for a better dude to join LYLE when we were first starting out (scratch that, eggroll #1). My secret rivalry with you was something that was shattered when you took down that Master's event this past month. Amazing work taking LYLE to the 3PEAT promise land. GoSu, you were a chill dude man, I wish you well wherever you end up.

JSTUD, eggroll, Fishtickles, MIHAWKEYE, Yangsam, Robofiend, Rhastaman, CodyLRamey, dormycom, pokeCROmaster... [LYLE] 4 Life.

What the hell happened? I'm gone for 5 days and my team is half-retired. It was a swell run KingBowser, I will never forget the days when it was the OG3. You were one of the best leaders in this game man and I never regretted seeing you take the reigns when I left. You were such a beast and never let anyone give LYLE shit. Bloo, you were great man, couldn't have asked for a better dude to join LYLE when we were first starting out (scratch that, eggroll #1). My secret rivalry with you was something that was shattered when you took down that Master's event this past month. Amazing work taking LYLE to the 3PEAT promise land. GoSu, you were a chill dude man, I wish you well wherever you end up.

JSTUD, eggroll, Fishtickles, MIHAWKEYE, Yangsam, Robofiend, Rhastaman, CodyLRamey, dormycom, Kazooka, pokeCROmaster... [LYLE] 4 Life.

W8 whats going on?

JSTUD, eggroll, Fishtickles, MIHAWKEYE, Yangsam, Robofiend, Rhastaman, CodyLRamey, dormycom, Kazooka, pokeCROmaster... [LYLE] 4 Life.

we can still rock this community

JSTUD, eggroll, Fishtickles, MIHAWKEYE, Yangsam, Robofiend, Rhastaman, CodyLRamey, dormycom, pokeCROmaster... [LYLE] 4 Life.

Wasn't listed, no like for you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.