[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

So much damn disrespect from team to team! Suck it up guys lyle won good for them. Personally winning a tournanent even a team one dosent mean your number one i think u need to add up all accoomlishments of all members. Whether it was 10 months ago win or last week. Yes different updates, but we were all there and played under same circumstances.

So much damn disrespect from team to team! Suck it up guys lyle won good for them. Personally winning a tournanent even a team one dosent mean your number one i think u need to add up all accoomlishments of all members. Whether it was 10 months ago win or last week. Yes different updates, but we were all there and played under same circumstances.

who are you

All these hasbens posting on this Forum are making me sick. Your like reoccuring Cancer. If you have no interest in this game, stop clinging to your past achievements in an equally unbalanced meta as if you accomplished something.

I'd agree with this if you worded it a bit less (read a lot less) shitty. Don't call people "has-beens" like some spoiled brat, or call people who basically laid the foundation for the game you're now playing "recurring cancer". Let's try this on for size:

"Why are people who aren't seriously playing the game anymore pestering us? If you want to shut us up, get back into the game and shut us up. Otherwise, either stop pretending you care, or stop caring about something you shouldn't care about."

I always found it funny that you block people who are better than you bowser. are you like 7 years old or something?

I block fgts who add me and then find a cheap way to beat me in a tourney. Otherwise, I block people to not get scouted so easily. Which you did in that tourney, since against me you, brought that houndoom to counter my alakazam.

I block fgts who add me and then find a cheap way to beat me in a tourney. Otherwise, I block people to not get scouted so easily. Which you did in that tourney, since against me you, brought that houndoom to counter my alakazam.

lol I didn't scout you, are you delusional? I was too busy fighting my duel to do that. houndoom was a staple pokemon of mine in 4v4. if you can't take responsibility for your own mistakes, then you don't deserve to win, or achieve anything at all

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.