[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I, too, remember once when there was more than 3 good teams for you to actually have to play competitively against. Now its just a bunch of random teams with 0 talent/skill and you.

I wish we could go back to those good ol times when pokemmo was balanced..... When 3v3 was standard, scouting ran rampant and pokemon lacked full move sets. 

Those were truly the best days of Pokemmo....... 0.-

Get over it Dope, almost everyone does it. Gosu fucked up real bad in his match, that is what costed the match in the end. Being coached by two people at a time was not helping.

Dopest, you lost without scouting, but it's just my word vs yours. But just so you know, I used the same 6 pokemon against you that I used for the entire tournament. And after all your 100s hate, this was my time and place to take you on.

The amount of you guys not getting me is hilarious.

I, too, remember once when there was more than 3 good teams for you to actually have to play competitively against. Now its just a bunch of random teams with 0 talent/skill and you.

I second this. Lyle is a top team now, but there is nowhere near the amount of competition there used to be. CB, EV, VVVV, MISC, FYS, TWL are largely inactive now. I remember the good old days when team tournaments were packed and there was proper competition.

I second this. Lyle is a top team now, but there is nowhere near the amount of competition there used to be. CB, EV, VVVV, MISC, FYS, TWL are largely inactive now. I remember the good old days when team tournaments were packed and there was proper competition.

Nah, we beat these teams even when they were active.

Nah, we beat these teams even when they were active.

Proof? I don't recall seeing Lyle achieve much before your first team tournament win. At the time it was you, KingBowser and DoubleJJ, and while you were all good duellers, there were teams currently inactive/disbanded that were out of your league.

You remember the good old days of 4v4.

4v4 was certainly unideal, but I refer to the good old days of the classic teams where there was massive competition and challenge, and where Curselax, DDMence and WoW/PS Weezings weren't used on every team.

Proof? I don't recall seeing Lyle achieve much before your first team tournament win. At the time it was you, KingBowser and DoubleJJ, and while you were all good duellers, there were teams currently inactive/disbanded that were out of your league.

4v4 was certainly unideal, but I refer to the good old days of the classic teams where there was massive competition and challenge, and where Curselax, DDMence and WoW/PS Weezings weren't used on every team.

What has Misc done, besides achievement umadbrah? But look how well he is doing in the 6v6 format. 

Back in the old days was worse. How did snorlax, slowbro, and marowak define what skill is? 

Edit: TWL has done nothing ever.

VVVV has done nothing ever.

EV:Always have beaten them. 

MisC:Only umadbrah has done something. 

Out of our league? Not because we were not as good of players, but more because I thought a 28 speed iv hasty Gengar or 24 speed iv Starmie was "good enough". Times change, people get better, get better pokes, and learn the ropes.

Plus that team tourney that we first won had those "top" teams you mentioned minus FYS. So I don't see why I need to show more proof.

What has Misc done, besides achievement umadbrah? But look how well he is doing in the 6v6 format. 

Back in the old days was worse. How did snorlax, slowbro, and marowak define what skill is? 

MISC has always had top tier duellers, but some of us 1) have a life and 2) live in inconvenient timezones. I have hardly been able to attend any official tournaments, and recently none at all, because of my IRL schedule. One Friday Night 50s I got to the semis, losing to skarmbliss and unfortunate RNG. I do very well at unofficials, you can check my profile for that, including beating Bloo and Amanu twice each in the same tournament. I also win 95% of my duels in Viridian, so I don't know what you are trying to say.

You should also speak with a little more respect about other teams, no surprise that other teams have no respect for you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.