[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

17 hours ago, NikhilR said:

@KaynineXL @DoubleJ @Kanzo  @Platoons

Okay boys, it's long story time. So my present roommate is a very linguistic person, so whenever he sees a foreigner there's a good chance he speaks their language and can thus strike up a conversation easily with them. There's also something about speaking to someone in their native language that gets them to open up to you more easily. My roommate met this girl outside, and she then gave him her Instagram + Phone Number. They met up and everything, and then he brought her back to the house, which is when I met her for the first time. 

So my roommate and I have this arrangement where I sleep in the room, but he sleeps in closet, that way both us have our privacy. So he and her go into his cloest, doing god knows what, and I decide to take a walk to give them that privacy because I don't want to be hearing sex sounds out of there. I come back from the walk, and 10 min later she comes out of the room and tells me, "Hey, I've definitely seen you somewhere before, I just don't know where." She sees me working on my writing sample for job interviews, and asked if she could just have a look over them. She was able to actually spot a mistake, which means there's some brains in there somewhere (or that I completely suck at legal writing) and offered to help me edit the writing sample to polish it up later on. Meanwhile,I really couldn't place her anywhere when she said she saw me before, but after giving it some thought, I wondered if she was the same hot girl I saw at my university housing building. I asked her if she lived there at one point last semester, and she was like, "YES!".

That's when she and I kind of start to click, because she spoke about her issues with the university which then led to her dropping out, and how she might take legal action. Ofc that's when future officer of the court, aka me, gets to shine. I told her what I thought about the possible options would be, and things like that. Then she got a phone call from a family member, and was trying to cut the call, but I told her to stay on the phone since I didn't want her to disconnect because of me. That leads her to kind of talking about her family and all, and she throws around a few compliments like, "You're really resourceful, mature etc." 

Movie time came around, so the three of us (my roommate had decided to cook dinner for both of us while she and I had the conversation in the above paragraph) were watching Premam (the movie I linked the previous post) based on my suggestion. My roommate and her were like on the bed, and I was on the floor ( :(  ). Ten minutes into the movie, my roommate falls asleep, so then she later sits down next to me to watch the movie. She feels it's starting to get cold, so asks me if she could borrow my blanket from the other room, and with the blanket over us we watch the movie. Ofc in a romantic movie there's gonna be that emotional scene which brings out the waterworks in women (not the sexual kind of waterworks) and so I think, "A shoulder to cry becomes a uguu to ride on" but no that didn't happen ( :(  )  although I got to like "comfort" her. Anyways movie is over, she loves it and so we then watch some YouTube videos. She's from Bangladesh, so since we're both brown, we understand a certain kind of humor / comedy references that most others won't get., When she played a couple of them, she was like, "I'm glad that I can show these to you, because none of the white guys here will ever get it." And I'm like, "Man this has some serious potential one day, I just should not find a way to fuck it up." It's time for her to leave, so she calls and Uber, gives me and my roommate (who happens to wake after some of the videos) a hug, and then leaves.

Before she left, she asked me to send her the email with the writing sample just to check for grammatical errors and stuff like that, so the next day afternoon I sent her the email. I haven't gotten a response from her yet, so I'm assuming she either hasn't gotten to reading it or will probs reply back after reading the whole thing. Anyways, today she chats with my roommate on snap, saying that she can't see him anymore and that she loves her boyfriend to death. So I'm like okay, I should still be the picture, sort of, right? But then I realize that she hasn't replied back to my email, so maybe this shit isn't going anywhere actually. Then my roommate dishes out the details on her about how she was a bit crazy, and that she wasn't the right fit physically speaking. In my mind all I could think about her physically was her huge rack, so I told him that maybe she wasn't so much into sex because she was only nineteen years old. Then he tells me, "Nah, she's done a lot of stuff" and tells me about how when they made out (in their closet) she told him how she once went through a phase where she wanted guys to just treat her like a sexual object. And when he starts to pull off her pants, she decides to stop there because it is borderline cheating. Once I heard that, "POOF!" a massive turn off right there. Because as much as I care about sex, I just get a de-rection about thinking about having it with someone who has no respect for herself since it's just messed up on a weird level. It's almost like messed up as those people who are into BDSM. At this point I'm just wondering about how different of a person she was when interacting with me and then a different person altogether. So sadly I don't think this is going to go anywhere at all because there's some serious issues there that needs fixing. I also think I fucked up a bit because when she was crying when watching the movie, she said it reminded of her boyfriend or her ex-boyfriend? I just can't seem to remember which one so clearly, so I think that may have reinvigorated her feelings for her current boyfriend, which then killed any chance that my roommate had, and potentially me. I guess the take-away is that I'm such a uguu-blocker. Probably not a good idea to watch a romantic movie with a girl either. 

That's all for now boys!

So you are going to end up fucking your room mate's gf/ex or some shit?

I like it.

4 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

imagine bringing a girl back to your closet 

then again... imagine bringing a girl back

If only my imagination was that good

On the other hand, who the fuck lives in a closet and sleeps on the floor. Nik you and your roommate are weird

1 hour ago, Takens said:

So you are going to end up fucking your room mate's gf/ex or some shit?

I like it.

Doesn't look like that any time man, unless my roommate finds another girl soon, who knows!

1 hour ago, Kizhaz said:

If only my imagination was that good

On the other hand, who the fuck lives in a closet and sleeps on the floor. Nik you and your roommate are weird

That's how I slept during my college days in India, I could actually write an entire book on my life there, but that's for another day. I don't want to spend money buying a mattress only to not use it again in a month since the on-campus housing is furnished. Also about the living in closet part - times are tough bro, we're just two young men trying to live the American dream. 

16 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Doesn't look like that any time man, unless my roommate finds another girl soon, who knows!

That's how I slept during my college days in India, I could actually write an entire book on my life there, but that's for another day. I don't want to spend money buying a mattress only to not use it again in a month since the on-campus housing is furnished. Also about the living in closet part - times are tough bro, we're just two young men trying to live the American dream. 

nik is used to sleeping on the ground anyways cause indiaaaaaaaaaa

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.