[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

How to Kill [LYLE], Officially. A Step by Step Process:

1. DQ them from December 2014 TT because Frags likes to stall, stopping their streak of 4 straight TT wins
  2. Introduce flat battles and officially ban the majority our favorite offensive bruisers
  3. Continue to ban offense into oblivion
  4. Stop hosting Master of Master Events
  5. Erase Off Topic and all the drama associated with it
  6. Start hosting seasonal events, but nerf prizes dramatically
  7. Continue to nerf prizes dramatically
  8. Nerf prizes even further into oblivion
  9. Introduce automated tournaments
  10. Kill the competitive scene
  11. Introduce Gen 5, arguably the worst Pokemon meta competitively speaking
  12. Erase the Round Table and all the history associated with it

o7

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

1. DQ them from December 2014 TT because Frags likes to stall, stopping their streak of 4 straight TT wins
  2. Introduce flat battles and officially ban the majority our favorite offensive bruisers

o7

I'll have you know Gen 1 Comp is at least marginally worse than Gen 5.

6 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

1. Erase the Round Table and all the history associated with it

Just to clarify:

You will be able to move your current team thread into your club. The only difference is that you approve members and have a say who posts in that thread. You are able to remove posts and moderate it how you wish (within reason). Additionally you will now be able to have your own Swoll thread in your LYLE club, if you so wish.

17 minutes ago, Noad said:

Just to clarify:

You will be able to move your current team thread into your club. The only difference is that you approve members and have a say who posts in that thread. You are able to remove posts and moderate it how you wish (within reason). Additionally you will now be able to have your own Swoll thread in your LYLE club, if you so wish.

how does one get say bushido thread into this new thingy? 

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

o7

2 lit 2 quit doe

Well boys, we came together and somehow managed to get 5 guys to log and play the TT. Through all the training and prep we did today, we were able to dethrone the "champions" even when they recruited a stud to help carry them. Unfortunately, [AW] was ready and they kicked our assess. Is ok though, we just wanted to have some fun. Time for shouts outs like my bae Nik does:

@dastan - This French monster made the biggest sacrifice for us and played the one tier we have 0 comps for. Baekens hooked it up and Gypss gave it his all. Gyppers is LC Mastah?!

@DestructX - "I think I can play today if I'm at my dorm when it starts" is all we needed to convince Des bro to log on and do work. Having not played since PSL8 the man stepped up and toppled BlueBreath, someone who has been taking advantage of the comp scene as of late. 

@BurntZebra - This man took the day off work to play the TT but forgot to tell us we should sign up. Respect to him for coming alive and getting a clutch win in the first round against our favorite kitty fish. 

@NikhilR - Forced into shitty OU once again, Nik was able to carry and did something insane, turn around a clear beatdown and sweep 5 pokes with a damn Jolteon. One of the best comebacks I've seen. 

@Rendiz - Even if you don't know it, you were a security blanket for me and helped me keep my calm when we were scrambling for players. Welcome back to the squad fam!

@PinkWings - This karate choppin' babe logged and supported us out of nowhere. Shanks!

@KaynineXL - Scum staff never did us no good. 

17 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Well boys, we came together and somehow managed to get 5 guys to log and play the TT. Through all the training and prep we did today, we were able to dethrone the "champions" even when they recruited a stud to help carry them. Unfortunately, [AW] was ready and they kicked our assess. Is ok though, we just wanted to have some fun. Time for shouts outs like my bae Nik does:

@dastan - This French monster made the biggest sacrifice for us and played the one tier we have 0 comps for. Baekens hooked it up and Gypss gave it his all. Gyppers is LC Mastah?!

@DestructX - "I think I can play today if I'm at my dorm when it starts" is all we needed to convince Des bro to log on and do work. Having not played since PSL8 the man stepped up and toppled BlueBreath, someone who has been taking advantage of the comp scene as of late. 

@BurntZebra - This man took the day off work to play the TT but forgot to tell us we should sign up. Respect to him for coming alive and getting a clutch win in the first round against our favorite kitty fish. 

@NikhilR - Forced into shitty OU once again, Nik was able to carry and did something insane, turn around a clear beatdown and sweep 5 pokes with a damn Jolteon. One of the best comebacks I've seen. 

@Rendiz - Even if you don't know it, you were a security blanket for me and helped me keep my calm when we were scrambling for players. Welcome back to the squad fam!

@PinkWings - This karate choppin' babe logged and supported us out of nowhere. Shanks!

@KaynineXL - Scum staff never did us no good. 

That's the last time I level something up for you sir.

• DoubleJ pinned this topic
  • Gilan unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.