[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

36 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Just had a cerebral match with a guy using a gimmick. It turned out to be a pretty damn good one, but it definitely exposed my lack of DPP knowledge.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-617734842

@raaidn

@Gunthug

@NikhilR

@SweeTforU

@Kimikozen

@Frexa just so you can call me a nub

lol all I gotta ask is - did you really think that skarm was gonna HP ground you?

6 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

lol all I gotta ask is - did you really think that skarm was gonna HP ground you?

Haha not at all, I was just thinking to myself "ok this guy is either going to use Roar or just safely swap out." At the moment, I didn't know his last two so I was like well I could capitalize on whatever ground type he might bring in to steal the momentum from me on this Thunderbolt. Little did I know he had a team full of steel types. 

10 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Haha not at all, I was just thinking to myself "ok this guy is either going to use Roar or just safely swap out." At the moment, I didn't know his last two so I was like well I could capitalize on whatever ground type he might bring in to steal the momentum from me on this Thunderbolt. Little did I know he had a team full of steel types. 

safely swap out? his skarmory against your magnezone? I only watched on my phone but I didn't notice him with a shed shell or anything

Just now, Gunthug said:

safely swap out? his skarmory against your magnezone? I only watched on my phone but I didn't notice him with a shed shell or anything

Lmfao, I just realized I thought he could switch because he was behind a sub. You see, this medical school thing has caused me to lose some brain cells. @LifeStyle could be right and I may just be pooped. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.