[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

5 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Because you secretly like Aura. You were also acting very drug last night.

My roommate took his second licensing exam yesterday. We celebrated a bit for the sake of medicine. I also had to be in clinic at 730 this morning with the physician that will be submitting my grade. Not smart, but it worked out. 

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

My roommate took his second licensing exam yesterday. We celebrated a bit for the sake of medicine. I also had to be in clinic at 730 this morning with the physician that will be submitting my grade. Not smart, but it worked out. 

Congrats to your buddy. When are you done and ready to step into the workforce?

15 minutes ago, Moetal said:

licensed to work on your own as in your own office?

After 4 years of medical school you will have completed two of three licensing exams and you will have the title doctor. Residency is after and is designed to truly train you in your field of interest.  You are overseen by other doctors. Upon completion you qualify to take your last licencing exam and then can work without supervision. You are the boss then.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

After 4 years of medical school you will have completed two of three licensing exams and you will have the title doctor. Residency is after and is designed to truly train you in your field of interest.  You are overseen by other doctors. Upon completion you qualify to take your last licencing exam and then can work without supervision. You are the boss then.

What is your field of interest? 

Edit: Also you didn't answer my question - you getting your own office? Can you even afford it?

Edited by Moetal
52 minutes ago, Moetal said:

What is your field of interest? 

Edit: Also you didn't answer my question - you getting your own office? Can you even afford it?

I'm going into primary care. And I dunno about my own office. Depends on a lot of factors. 

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm going into primary care. And I dunno about my own office. Depends on a lot of factors. 

You better start saving. Doubt you have much when you're going to be 34 years old and barely gets out of "training".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.