[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

2 hours ago, KingBowser said:

OMG JJ IM SO PROUD OF YOU, DONT GET ME WRONG I WAS ONLINE BUT YOU DID AMAZING. LYLE #1!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO FUCKIN PARTY NOMASAYIN!!!!!!!

Hold on... I'l have to stop you right there and take some credit from @DoubleJ. You did an amazing job though Doublej, we worked together so well and we got an invite. So proud of you.

@DoubleJ

What an absolute fucking legend. However, I'll steal a tiny bit of credit here...

goGKfK7.png

It worked perfectly tho, the win is ours. However biggest shoutout goes to @moises123 - the semis match was basically an early finals, noone made us as many problems as you did and that match was tense to the fucking end. JJ usually doesn't comment much but I was there for him all along and we both went through all the matches together so I'm pretty sure he won't mind for speaking on behalf of him. Huge props for the rape in quarters and finals though, nothing was able to take the win away from you.

Edited by Quint
8 minutes ago, Quint said:

@DoubleJ

What an absolute fucking legend. However, I'll steal a tiny bit of credit here...

Hide contents

goGKfK7.png

It worked perfectly tho, the win is ours. However biggest shoutout goes to @moises123 - the semis match was basically an early finals, noone made us as many problems as you did and that match was tense to the fucking end. JJ usually doesn't comment much but I was there for him all along and we both went through all the matches together so I'm pretty sure he won't mind for speaking on behalf of him. Huge props for the rape in quarters and finals though, nothing was able to take the win away from you.

I lmao'd way too hard at this

1 hour ago, Quint said:

The most unlikely part about that message is where it says 'JJ usuallly doesnt comment that much'

fun fact, he has more active posts than anyone else on the forums with 10,526. Second highest is Munya with 8,764.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.