[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Rolled into a taco bell because I had to piss and was craving a cheesy gordita crunch. Encountered the shittiest service ever. Guy at the till is flirting with a girl at the window and gets yelled at by his manager cuz I'm waiting. I order my food and he rings me up and fucks up how much change I get back. I help him with his math and then he realizes he doesn't have enough pennies. He rushes around for my pennies and I hear a girl in the back "he's really waiting for four pennies?". 

Well ya. uguu better have my money. 

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Rolled into a taco bell because I had to piss and was craving a cheesy gordita crunch. Encountered the shittiest service ever. Guy at the till is flirting with a girl at the window and gets yelled at by his manager cuz I'm waiting. I order my food and he rings me up and fucks up how much change I get back. I help him with his math and then he realizes he doesn't have enough pennies. He rushes around for my pennies and I hear a girl in the back "he's really waiting for four pennies?". 

Pretty much Hungry Jacks over here 24/7

43 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

this is when you email the taco bell customer support and tell them this + their names/store location/time and the guy doesnt get a raise like ever.

Edited by fredrichnietze
think of it as helping the other customers of taco bell giving them a better experience
6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Did ur tacos taste any different that day? xdd

i bet u got Gary'd

8 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

You should've told them you were the famous DoubleJ, that'd shut the haters up ;P

11 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Damn JJ into those taco bell gorditas <3

12 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Yeah how else you going to pay for the gas you used up idling for their dumbasses to get you your order.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.