[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

13 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

how much would you pay for a voice like that

Haha idk how to put a price on that, but honestly I want the whole package like the black eyes, suit and mask. 

Edited by NikhilR
On 5/19/2017 at 1:18 PM, DoubleJ said:

Well, I guess it's time to announce the real reason why I betrayed and kicked half the team.  You see, the PSL is my adopted child. I've loved it and nurtured for half a year. Prior to that we were just acquaintances, having babysat it as a manager a few times and playing with it on weekends. Well over time, you kind of just get attached to something like that. Having to give my child up for adoption was tough, but I certainly wanted to stay in her life... so how do I do that? Well, I need to manage again. 

So with that in mind, I had to think about my odds of being a manager. I looked around me and saw too many LYLE players wanting to manage as well, and I recalled that I personally hated picking too many players from the same team. So I kicked my competition.

What else could I do from there? Well, I then recruited the upcoming host. Get rekt.

PSL is Love, PSL is Life. 

Is a true story, I swear =)

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Congratulations @NikhilR

Your weird and wacky teams actually did work. Got that Shiny Golem though. Ez

Thanks, not gonna lie, I did get quite lucky on a few occasions like vs EpicVerde and Pachima. But hey at least it all worked out :)

2 hours ago, DiDi said:

nik #1

<3

1 hour ago, DaftCoolio said:

season finale hype??

Haha I can see that you've now caught up with the rest of us. I'm definitely hyped about the last episode but unlike the Savitar reveal moment, this time I've refrained from watching all those fan theories about how season 3 is going to conclude just so that I can still be surprised.  Also I'm up to date with PLL too :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.