[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

1 minute ago, DiDi said:

when the team quite literally dies and takens is still trying to get accepted by them
a sad day 

Don't need to get accepted to talk to a couple of people that treated me well. @aftershocker @NikhilR @DoubleJ @KingBowser the best of LYLE 

how can u even metion me on ur posts. I mean 98% of the tourneys u play i whipped ur ass everysingle one of them. Have some dignity boy.

Just now, Takens said:

Don't need to get accepted to talk to a couple of people that treated me well. @aftershocker @NikhilR @DoubleJ @KingBowser the best of LYLE 

how can u even metion me on ur posts. I mean 98% of the tourneys u play i whipped ur ass everysingle one of them. Have some dignity boy.

lol are you ok
if im right i played you 3 times total, 2 in OU which i dont actually play and we're 1-1 in, and the 3rd in UU very recently and we all know what happened there =) 
but cuz this is lyle thread, imma do the lyle thing and make jj proud by flexxxxxxxxxing. ill summarize it

basically poli rekt your whole team and i didnt have to switch from my lead, which was poli nearly the whole match. now before you say i got a freeze, i'll be the first to say i did in fact get a freeze, but you need to understand this freeze lasted exactly 1 turn. i know you'll uguu about this 1 turn freeze because people like you just find something that makes sense as an excuse and attach themselves to it to seem less bad, so i'll debunk your excuse before you even start with it

tl;dr no need to switch from your lead to beat takens cuz nab

tl;dr part 2 poli be taken takens out of tours 

I'm still in this team, and I had to talk to a lot of people and it took a while for me to actually process that this wasn't a joke after all. Not gonna lie, i did enjoy the activity we were just starting to reach. We had about 13 people online when Murcielago won that Shiny Alakazam and about 6 LYLE entrees in that tourney. Even though i didn't play in that tourney, i still feel like i technically won something just because a teammate did.  I just recently came back to this game looking to get back in to the competitive scene or at least be as good as I was before. It just seemed like we were right on the verge of getting our constant TT wins that we deserved. Sucks this happened.

12 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

The news was so disappointing my internet died loading the page..

owcoZRS.png?1

It's been a pleasure to be apart of this family for so long, it's actually really sad to see it come to an end. Between JJ's late night stories in team chat, Bowsers :;., to not get kicked for afk, or JSTUDS er... mate come back I'm having trouble remembering good times with you. I still remember when you guys convinced me to get Teamspeak, I miraculously joined one day and sat there quietly to the point @Fishtickles had to remind everyone I was still sitting there. When I did talk Bows called me an ass :3

But one day we will meet, I swear it, until then I guess I'll sit here with my phone going haywire after downloading Snapchat to keep in touch with you guys. It's Teamspeak all over again. Good Night LYLE KingCheerios, Good Night ELYL Queen Cheerios, Good Night NYLE KingFruitloops, Good Night Halo ThCovenant The memories will last forever

Still got ELYL and Queen Cheerios leadership on my account if I recall right. Someone should take it and resurrect it.

1 hour ago, DestructX said:

I'm still in this team, and I had to talk to a lot of people and it took a while for me to actually process that this wasn't a joke after all. Not gonna lie, i did enjoy the activity we were just starting to reach. We had about 13 people online when Murcielago won that Shiny Alakazam and about 6 LYLE entrees in that tourney. Even though i didn't play in that tourney, i still feel like i technically won something just because a teammate did.  I just recently came back to this game looking to get back in to the competitive scene or at least be as good as I was before. It just seemed like we were right on the verge of getting our constant TT wins that we deserved. Sucks this happened.

you were a major help dude, ty.

6 hours ago, ShadowGary said:

I fucking love you Doc.

we cant be friends anymore.

also LYLE is one of my favorite teams and im sad to see you die. always thought the aura vs lyle bullshit was bullshit due to a very small minority of boths teams players and shouldnt have happened. 

also wheres the @TheBloo @Artemiseta and @fish call outs? they are/were cool too!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.