[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just now, Kizhaz said:

Isn't Focus Blast a TM in gen 5?

It is, but gift shinies are usually a bit glitched imo. Like when I got my gift shiny Wailord over a year back, it failed to get registered in the pokedex, So I think if he takes it out now, then maybe for some reason he won't be able to teach it the new tm moves. I guess it's better to wait it out since a non hp zam isn't that useful in our current meta. 

2 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

It is, but gift shinies are usually a bit glitched imo. Like when I got my gift shiny Wailord over a year back, it failed to get registered in the pokedex, So I think if he takes it out now, then maybe for some reason he won't be able to teach it the new tm moves. I guess it's better to wait it out since a non hp zam isn't that useful in our current meta. 

can you PM me some DPP teams pls

7 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Murci is still a meme though. Non hp shiny alakalol 128 man tournament

Grats dude =)

Better than yours from not even a tier tournament 

Gotti

14 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Wanted to drop in and say grats to Murci because I saw a few matches with that slaking doing work - but why didn't epicverde fireblast instead of dbond with hound? Feel like that fire blast kills easily and then enough crunch damage on swampert to kill with ursa

How should we know? U should ask him bro 

21 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Wanted to drop in and say grats to Murci because I saw a few matches with that slaking doing work - but why didn't epicverde fireblast instead of dbond with hound? Feel like that fire blast kills easily and then enough crunch damage on swampert to kill with ursa

I thought that too but with Flamethrower instead, don't think people run Fire Blast on Doom, it's too risky.

252 SpA Houndoom Flamethrower vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Slaking: 102-121 (45.1 - 53.5%) -- 38.7% chance to 2HKO

Slaking was almost 50% vs Doom iirc, and this is max Special EV damage which I also doubt people run because they want Crunch/Pursuit to hit harder.

I guess he hoped Ursaring would finish Swampert which is why he went for Dbond instead of praying for Flamethrower crit vs Slaking, too bad for him that lord Swampert gives no fucks.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, Epic's only way of winning is by killing Slaking but I think that was implied anyways so w/e

Edited by LifeStyle
6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I thought that too but with Flamethrower instead, don't think people run Fire Blast on Doom, it's too risky.

252 SpA Houndoom Flamethrower vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Slaking: 102-121 (45.1 - 53.5%) -- 38.7% chance to 2HKO

Slaking was almost 50% vs Doom iirc, and this is max Special EV damage which I also doubt people run because they want Crunch/Pursuit to hit harder.

I guess he hoped Ursaring would finish Swampert which is why he went for Dbond instead of praying for Flamethrower crit vs Slaking, too bad for him that lord Swampert gives no fucks.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, Epic's only way of winning is by killing Slaking but I think that was implied anyways so w/e

Ahh didn't see that it was flamethrower, not used to people running that over fireblast since you never see it in dpp. Based on the crunch damage on chansey it probably wasnt even 252 sp att so i can see why he had to dbond now. Also loved the sub/toxic swampert

8 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

How should we know? U should ask him bro 

liked you better when all you could do was hit like

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Ahh didn't see that it was flamethrower, not used to people running that over fireblast since you never see it in dpp. Based on the crunch damage on chansey it probably wasnt even 252 sp att so i can see why he had to dbond now. Also loved the sub/toxic swampert

MMO players are scared cats, you almost never see shit like Fire Blast / Hydro Pump being used here. DPP ftw

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.