[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

hey lyle i heard you let murci in. just wanted to let you know this guy is the either the most racist person i have ever spoken to or very good at pretending to be racist towards everyone that isnt white. he also said he was pro slavery but he cant be serious about that shit no way. 

Edited by fredrichnietze
btw this isnt a joke
Just now, fredrichnietze said:

hey lyle i heard you let murci in. just wanted to let you know this guy is the either the most racist person i have ever spoken to or very good at pretending to be racist towards everyone that isnt white. he also said he was pro slavery but he cant be serious about that shit no way. 

no u

24 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

JJ will kick if you can guess how many uguus carl been sucking this week.

8 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

Hes no wrong, I know jovi atleast remembers whatever happened with that goon guy, murc wasn't exactly innocent, but hey it doesn't involve me, just wanted to help out

Dramatic forum post, as indicated by myself in team chat.

So family, I don't know why but I feel it's time. Time to make another lengthy dramatic post just for likes, cuz well... I like likes. Anyhoos, the squad is rich as fuck. Not like that kid who claimed he had 100M and didn't or like that RMT who posts in trade corner that he has like 300m up for offers, but like rich in that we got a thick squad. Thick like LifeStyle's mom or Beyonce. There's a ton of us here now and it's a pretty lively atmosphere. They said we dead but we fed. If that makes sense. Anyhoos, as the boss of the squad alongside afk KingBowser, I'm leaving the squad up to ya'll to figure out who stays and who goes. The team is comp first, but we're also a family. If anyone doesn't fit in, I hope the leaders of the squad step up and let me know or approach said player about it themselves. I never kick without reason and I never kick without explanation. I hope ya'll feel the same.

Ok so that aside, I sat through a pretty dope leadership lecture today at this conference and it got me pondering a lot of things. One being the fact that the team has gotta find it's own way. I tried micro-managing and we been shit, but last TT really showed me that the team is willing to put in the work. We just hit a rough patch and couldn't deliver when it mattered. But, old players are coming back thanks to summer and the squad is rejuvinated with fresh blood. Let's make the most of this and keep getting them individual accolades all while pushing for that goal of a TT win once again. In the word's of @DaftCoolio, "I belieb."

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm leaving the squad up to ya'll to figure out who stays and who goes. The team is comp first, but we're also a family. If anyone doesn't fit in, I hope the leaders of the squad step up and let me know or approach said player about it themselves. I never kick without reason and I never kick without explanation. I hope ya'll feel the same.

ok pass my commander back. i got this

On 5/5/2017 at 3:51 AM, KaynineXL said:

Its ok, we only have 1 black guy and jovi doesnt get offended by racist

amirite @Takens?

Go to sleep JJ.

Interesting but why would u mention me? tbh i feel like i was betrayed by LYLE. #SAVAGEKICKONMYBIRTHDAY

On 5/5/2017 at 5:27 AM, BlackJovi said:

Did you know he reported me cuz I said I loved him. Man why he gotta be like that. 

Your talking trash about me all the time, so tell me why should i keep dealing with it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.