[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Well foooooooooooooooooooooook, what a frustrating tournament. LYLE boys sweeping through though and got a guaranteed final. Lord aftershocker slays my terribad ass in semis and meets up with Lkrenz in the final. Offense meets defense, and well @LKrenz pulled it out cuz reasons. 1st dubs win of 2017 for that young man. Shout out. 

@LifeStyle, you should have told u dad u mom u pc overheat + explosion GGnore. 2ez.

@kevola, dunno what happened but you don't even play dubs, don't even play nu and still you grinding. Fuark. 

@aftershocker, man don't play dubs but put together nice ass strats and slayed the competition with basically the same team. Changed it up a bit against me, got that win. Man did it on his own, mad respeckk. Sorry for being salty, I just uber competitive and lost in what I felt was a tier made for my style. Glad it was you though. 

Gimmicks never again. 

10 hours ago, raaidn said:

Here u go nik, I know u will be proud of me for this team

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-565878777

Lol kudos to that guy for being a try hard. I would've insta quit after tenta died. Nice win Raai, glad to see that a stall poke aka Skarm was the key to your victory :) Also put brave bird on Skarm instead of drill peck, the damage makes a lot of difference. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.