[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Man i left pokemmo like 2 years ago and the drama still going on like in the good old days o_O

My 2 Cents: I was in lyle before i got involved into shiny trading back then and i can say for sure that it was the best team i ever was a part of. Not only cause it has the most skilled and advanced players, but also cause it literally was a big family. I hope this hasnt changed since then, would be a pity. Now that im trying to get back into comp(fuck that cancerous shiny trading thing, had enough of that shit) lyle is still the team im looking up to and try to learn from, so keep it up guys :)

Edited by Quakkz
3 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

xBHX1ae.png?1

Wotdaheck

Just watched the final, good win JJ. Bad misplay with the Cacturne though :P

Cacturne had done his job at that point and I just needed to get some damage on lapras for the shark sweep. Ez pz.

Can't even quit a tourney due to shit overheating laptop reasons cuz plebs just start assuming shit.

I beat JJ in other past tourneys and I would have tried doing the same today, but cba when my computer shuts off every 5 minutes. Would I make the effort to continue if I kept getting rambos from outside LYLE? Yeah probably.

Sorry for namedrop JJ. #flex

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.