[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

1 hour ago, raaidn said:

Finally out of prison

@Bearminator you are my favourite mod, I wish u all the good fortune in the world

Doesn't matter if this was sarcastic or not, you were and probably you will stay one of my favourite players here, so take care and good luck in any tournaments you will take a part as well as in private life <3.

6 hours ago, raaidn said:

Lmfao mods removing my response to this tard coming here taking shots, but lets his posts stand

#raaidnformod #makepokemmogreatagain

Take a chill pill, i wasnt taking shots lol. u take everything posted here as something negative. u can seriusly still be mt about something that happend ages ago? posted it just for a easy laugh

Edited by GeneralVenican
Just now, GeneralVenican said:

for all of us i was guessing, but maybe not, i posted it as a joke, not as something to hurt u guys with lol.

I remember the thread in which that pic was originally posted, and it was met with hostility from most of us. Not sure where you got the pic from, but if it was from the same thread then you could have guessed what the response would look like. 

Just now, NikhilR said:

I remember the thread in which that pic was originally posted, and it was met with hostility from most of us. Not sure where you got the pic from, but if it was from the same thread then you could have guessed what the response would look like. 

it was not from the same thread, no, so i dont have a clue, i just found it funny hoping u would too since it was so old, but clearly not

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.