[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

On 12/4/2016 at 3:43 AM, KingBowser said:

Woah, how does gazilini have time to play this game, isn't he going to the best university and smashing mad hoes?

haters be hatin  (and btw I took a long break to focus on my studies, as soon as I came back I won my invite.) funny how lyle never wins as much as they used to. shows you guys are just a shadow of what you used to be. garbo asf. c u scrub

On 12/4/2016 at 4:35 AM, NikhilR said:

Lol he wishes. 

funny comin from you, having fun sleeping at ur lectures? outta here 

12 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

haters be hatin  (and btw I took a long break to focus on my studies, as soon as I came back I won my invite.) funny how lyle never wins as much as they used to. shows you guys are just a shadow of what you used to be. garbo asf. c u scrub

Funny how you never won anything when we used to actually give a fuck. 

EDIT: Lol what have you still won? 

Edited by NikhilR
2 hours ago, Gazelli said:

When players don't play, they tend to not win as much Gazelli. It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it goes. You played for a long long time, and you finally won your first shiny(with a spower crit). How cute.

spoilers

Spoiler

The old guy that keeps killing everyone and can't die, I'm pretty sure he's a guest? But how come he's looking for the way out? Don't all guests know how to get out?

Edit:

Ok, maybe im asking questions im not supposed to know yet... I thought maybe I just missed something.

Edited by KaynineXL
2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

spoilers

Hide contents

The old guy that keeps killing everyone and can't die, I'm pretty sure he's a guest? But how come he's looking for the way out? Don't all guests know how to get out?

Edit:

Ok, maybe im asking questions im not supposed to know yet... I thought maybe I just missed something.

I don't think he's looking for a way out of the park, literally. I think he's trying to explore the rest of the park or basically in search of something that will eventually make him quit visiting the park

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.