[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

My assessment of PokeMMO right now:

1. Ubers: Fun as fuck, but clearly broken since you can't stall and you can't play any safe defense without risk of being set up on
  2. OU: Overly reliant on Snorlax, but has some diversity that makes unique sets viable and sweeps possible
  3. UU: The most cancer shit of all time. Honestly, how did our once great UU become the worst tier in PokeMMO? 
  4. NU: The only tier worth playing right now.
  5. Doubles: Broken until the devs introduce a move cancel option and increase the timer @Kyu
  6. LC: The dumbest thing to ever call itself a tier in PokeMMO
  7. Catching Events: The only way to get a good HP Shiny Comp prize (hitmontopkekleon) 

41 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

My assessment of PokeMMO right now:

1. Ubers: Fun as fuck, but clearly broken since you can't stall and you can't play any safe defense without risk of being set up on
  2. OU: Overly reliant on Snorlax, but has some diversity that makes unique sets viable and sweeps possible
  3. UU: The most cancer shit of all time. Honestly, how did our once great UU become the worst tier in PokeMMO? 
  4. NU: The only tier worth playing right now.
  5. Doubles: Broken until the devs introduce a move cancel option and increase the timer @Kyu
  6. LC: The dumbest thing to ever call itself a tier in PokeMMO
  7. Catching Events: The only way to get a good HP Shiny Comp prize (hitmontopkekleon) 

u forgot BM

29 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

One Tree Hill is fucking lit. I actually teared up tonight. It's 4am too. Yea, I been watching it since I got home. Fml. Gotta stop for the night. 

Was lf Lucas and Peyton in the finale, rip. But yeah definitely one of the best drama shows I've ever seen, and the soundtrack is amazing. 

Edited by NikhilR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.