[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just now, Kizhaz said:

As long as there's a way to keep in touch

That's always the toughest part of leaving. Friendships though, sad as it might be, no matter how they developed, how tight they've become, or who they're with, they almost always fade with time and remain only a lasting memory for most. 

I can't guarantee I can stay close with most of you, but I can say I'll try.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

That's always the toughest part of leaving. Friendships though, sad as it might be, no matter how they developed, how tight they've become, or who they're with, they almost always fade with time and remain only a lasting memory for most. 

I can't guarantee I can stay close with most of you, but I can say I'll try.

I'll friend you on fb in 3 years, that's how Fish did it right?

4 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Some story time with JJ:

So tonight my roommate asked me to help him with motivational interviewing, which is a method of convincing someone to do something through self discovery and guided questioning. He's currently on his psych rotation as a medical student and needs to be efficient at things like that. I'm on my internal medicine rotation and just need to learn how not to kill someone when they're laid up in the hospital. 

So tonight I dropped a good topic on him by offering that maybe I'm interested in leaving PokeMMO behind me. Through the course of the interview I actually kind of had some revelations about myself and why I still play the game. I've tried before, but we all know how to really quit the game so I think sometime soon I'll be saying my real goodbye. 

I've got some goals to accomplish and some things to wrap up, but I honestly think it's time. 4 years is a long while, and to be as great as I know I'm capable of you really have to commit a lot of time. Time that I really don't have anymore. 

So let's have a fun couple months. Rock the PSL, kick ass in this nu series, and hopefully win a team tournament along the way. 

=)

it's time 

"This is what I've personally been focused on the past few months, in the form of "Legendary Dungeons", a concept we've flirted with since 2013. These are intended to be multiplayer experiences, scaling to 2 or 3 players, depending on the instance. Most importantly, each of them will be long and hard. I want you to lose. A lot.

Of course, the Legendary itself won't be the only prize within them. There are a few goodies you won't be able to get anywhere else, too."

@DoubleJ Hell nah you ain't going nowhere, we're gonna go catch some legendaries =)

12 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

I thought we had something man

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

Rip, can't see it on my phone

It's bae-utiful. 

EDIT: Bow down before King JJ; Lord of House LYLE, Leader of the PSL, Breaker of Walls, Sweeper of Scum, Father of Jovi, and tamer of Shiny Charizard, Eevee, and Kangaskhan. 

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.