[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

15 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

There's a chance they could put out a warrant for you in that state, but it depends on the state. Do you plan on returning there? 

Hmmm I'm thinking I should pay it, never know if ill go back to Massachusetts but just in case

2 minutes ago, Platoons said:

Hmmm I'm thinking I should pay it, never know if ill go back to Massachusetts but just in case

Yeah it couldn't hurt. I know people who haven't paid out of state tickets for a decade and nothing ever happened, but I also know people who had out of state unpaid tickets get flagged during background checks for things like taking the bar exam or job interviews. Better safe than sorry, as the inconvenience down the road could end up costing far more than however much the ticket is now 

Edited by Gunthug

Some story time with JJ:

So tonight my roommate asked me to help him with motivational interviewing, which is a method of convincing someone to do something through self discovery and guided questioning. He's currently on his psych rotation as a medical student and needs to be efficient at things like that. I'm on my internal medicine rotation and just need to learn how not to kill someone when they're laid up in the hospital. 

So tonight I dropped a good topic on him by offering that maybe I'm interested in leaving PokeMMO behind me. Through the course of the interview I actually kind of had some revelations about myself and why I still play the game. I've tried before, but we all know how to really quit the game so I think sometime soon I'll be saying my real goodbye. 

I've got some goals to accomplish and some things to wrap up, but I honestly think it's time. 4 years is a long while, and to be as great as I know I'm capable of you really have to commit a lot of time. Time that I really don't have anymore. 

So let's have a fun couple months. Rock the PSL, kick ass in this nu series, and hopefully win a team tournament along the way. 

=)

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Some story time with JJ:

So tonight my roommate asked me to help him with motivational interviewing, which is a method of convincing someone to do something through self discovery and guided questioning. He's currently on his psych rotation as a medical student and needs to be efficient at things like that. I'm on my internal medicine rotation and just need to learn how not to kill someone when they're laid up in the hospital. 

So tonight I dropped a good topic on him by offering that maybe I'm interested in leaving PokeMMO behind me. Through the course of the interview I actually kind of had some revelations about myself and why I still play the game. I've tried before, but we all know how to really quit the game so I think sometime soon I'll be saying my real goodbye. 

I've got some goals to accomplish and some things to wrap up, but I honestly think it's time. 4 years is a long while, and to be as great as I know I'm capable of you really have to commit a lot of time. Time that I really don't have anymore. 

So let's have a fun couple months. Rock the PSL, kick ass in this nu series, and hopefully win a team tournament along the way. 

=)

As long as there's a way to keep in touch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.