[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

45 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

ok bro u we are really sorry man, we were 100% serious about ur fucking application.

Get fucking lost

u hate me cuz ppl were saying that i was saying racist things, but it was all a joke. i was actually saying to stop saying racist shit, then they thot it would be funny to tell u i was being racist. but whatever man

I hate technology so much. I tried getting my mic on my new headset to work but I couldn't do it. I start looking online at some guides for people with similar issues, but the way to fix it was not available to me, apparently in my playback and recording settings I needed to select "turtlebeach px22" as my default however they were not even options for me. I decided to try plugging the 3.5mm into different ports (mic instead of headphones) but then not only did the mic not work but the sound could no longer play through the headset. So I tried using the ports on the back of my PC rather than the front, as I believe they are stronger, I got the option for "turtlebeach px22" but only the mic worked now, and the headset did not. I gave it one last shot by using an extra 3.5mm cable that was still in the box and plugging one into the mic port and the other into the headset port, now I just got a horrible static noise and still could not hear anything through the headphones. So giving up I put everything back to where it started and figured I don't need the mic, I'd prefer to be able to hear through the headset at least. AND GUESS WHAT, now it gives me the px22 option, the mic works and the headset works, and I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from where I started to where I ended. I don't fucking get it...

9 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

I hate technology so much. I tried getting my mic on my new headset to work but I couldn't do it. I start looking online at some guides for people with similar issues, but the way to fix it was not available to me, apparently in my playback and recording settings I needed to select "turtlebeach px22" as my default however they were not even options for me. I decided to try plugging the 3.5mm into different ports (mic instead of headphones) but then not only did the mic not work but the sound could no longer play through the headset. So I tried using the ports on the back of my PC rather than the front, as I believe they are stronger, I got the option for "turtlebeach px22" but only the mic worked now, and the headset did not. I gave it one last shot by using an extra 3.5mm cable that was still in the box and plugging one into the mic port and the other into the headset port, now I just got a horrible static noise and still could not hear anything through the headphones. So giving up I put everything back to where it started and figured I don't need the mic, I'd prefer to be able to hear through the headset at least. AND GUESS WHAT, now it gives me the px22 option, the mic works and the headset works, and I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from where I started to where I ended. I don't fucking get it...

Did you try asking @fredrichnietze

9 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

When you plug new shit into your computer it starts searching online for drivers to make the shit work. So you got the right hole the first time, then all that time spent unplugging shit and trying different holes it was probably installing the drivers for you. From the moment the device started showing up in the options the correct hole probably would've worked. That or your computer just hates you. 

1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

When you plug new shit into your computer it starts searching online for drivers to make the shit work. So you got the right hole the first time, then all that time spent unplugging shit and trying different holes it was probably installing the drivers for you. From the moment the device started showing up in the options the correct hole probably would've worked. That or your computer just hates you. 

I had the headphones for weeks now, so I think my pc just hates me

13 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

funny story, unplugging it and plugging it back in solves problem more often then not. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.