[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

5 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

b76461e9d79b88ec3c6b7ec0d5f2c7ef.png

Belive me Nik... I feel you. I really do.

That's horrible man. In my first match my Skarmory got frozen by an Ice Punch Sneasel and I got almost got swept by that but I pulled through. 2nd round I faced an opponent who had a leftovers blaziken, which burnt my tentacruel and thus slowly wore it down, had a twave starmie that parahaxed my Lax 4 times in a row (irony?) and I missed a CB rockblast which could've potentially killed his Skarmory. Yesterday's UU qualifier was almost the same, Lazaaro's Kanga fire punch burnt my Nidoqueen which made me lose all momentum since it was my only answer to Kanga. It's like every match is a test of how I can still pull through despite getting screwed by rng. 

Edited by NikhilR

Spike(Rhydon) vs Galvantula

Signal beam takes me to 55%, Rock Blast misses

Signal beam takes me to 15%, Rock Blast hits twice leaving it on a sliver of HP

I want Spike to get all the exp so I heal him up and he goes to 60% on the Signal beam

Signal beam crits, Spike fainted... ffs

He was my favorite member, he had eviolite and ate all the hits ;_;

EDIT: Shout out to @DaftCoolio his Dunsparce ohko'ing a Krookodile that my team struggled against

Edited by Kizhaz

xUAQuMj.png?1

Omfg why is Kyogre the bane of my Nuzlocke. I've crossed it's path 3 times now and 4 deaths have come from it. Thank god Blaziken outsped, I didn't even get to use Cloyster ;_; I exp shared it to lv40 then rip

Edited by Kizhaz
1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Will you donate to PSL please?

JJ you are better then this brah. and NO

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

you gonna post this in every team thread? 

Nah brah just yours and im stopping here rigggggggght now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.