[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

A few notes on the LYLE boys...

JSTUD? PhD student about to save the world from an energy crisis, or win every smash tournament known to the Windy City

KingBowser? Fastest gains known to man and a master mixologist.

DoubleJ? Medical student by day... still a medical student by night. 

yangsam? Asian... nuff said.

Raaidn? Like national champion trick bmx rider dude with the body of a Greek God. 

NikhilR? Hardest working Indian on the verge of being a law student in the states.

DestructX? A high school prodigy.

eggroll? A professional student in like 20 different professions.

KaynineXL? Hotter than Sansa Stark, lub u bae. 

TheBloo? Can't get a girl, but he getting them college boy grades.

Garyy? Once used a Diglett to single handedly disarm a pipe bomb. 

Azaelia? Master chicken farmer.

Pinkwings? National champion in martial arts... ya she'll kick yo ass.

Artemiseta? Teacher of young souls.

Harword? So successful he doesn't even need to speak.

Goldeneyes? Starred in Superbad. 

Blackjovi? Blackest engineer that isn't even black.

Gypss? That's a french ass name my uncle... also has a 6-pack that would make Raaidn jealous. 

Kizhaz? Best BBQ Shrimp (Prawns) south of Asia

Platoons? Current doctor wannabe, future doctor of 'murica.

Takens? 11 inch uguu. 

Kanzo? Skinniest body builder in the game today. 

Camyy? Specs Slowking. She a fucking genius. 

Qbeertje? Sexiest orange man known to the world.

Murder? Inspirational guru.

Fishtickles? Dental student.

Undrdatree? Promoter of all that is good and right in the world.  

The list goes on... (RIP all them dead names tho)

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

A few notes on the LYLE boys...

JSTUD? PhD student about to save the world from an energy crisis, or win every smash tournament known to the Windy City

KingBowser? Fastest gains known to man and a master mixologist.

DoubleJ? Medical student by day... still a medical student by night. 

yangsam? Asian... nuff said.

Raaidn? Like national champion trick bmx rider dude with the body of a Greek God. 

NikhilR? Hardest working Indian on the verge of being a law student in the states.

DestructX? A high school prodigy.

eggroll? A professional student in like 20 different professions.

KaynineXL? Hotter than Sansa Stark, lub u bae. 

TheBloo? Can't get a girl, but he getting them college boy grades.

Garyy? Once used a Diglett to single handedly disarm a pipe bomb. 

Azaelia? Master chicken farmer.

Pinkwings? National champion in martial arts... ya she'll kick yo ass.

Artemiseta? Teacher of young souls.

Harword? So successful he doesn't even need to speak.

Goldeneyes? Starred in Superbad. 

Blackjovi? Blackest engineer that isn't even black.

Gypss? That's a french ass name my uncle... also has a 6-pack that would make Raaidn jealous. 

Kizhaz? Best BBQ Shrimp (Prawns) south of Asia

Platoons? Current doctor wannabe, future doctor of 'murica.

Takens? 11 inch uguu. 

Kanzo? Skinniest body builder in the game today. 

Camyy? Specs Slowking. She a fucking genius. 

Qbeertje? Sexiest orange man known to the world.

Murder? Inspirational guru.

Fishtickles? Dental student.

Undrdatree? Promoter of all that is good and right in the world.  

The list goes on... (RIP all them dead names tho)

God damn were just one big happy family

@NikhilR, only forf could turn an argument that didn't involve him into an opportunity to praise himself as being the all-mighty friend of the world who has never been coached and is altruistic in his quest as a whiteknight and teammate. 

Needless to say, just ignore them my friend. Disgust and vitriol will always be hurled between our two teams. We have the most wins and we know our greatness. We rise up and help one another when it matters. We are a family. And so are they, but jealousy and anger will always rise up when we beat them. I don't know why, but it just does. Maybe it's our own fault for gloating so often. Did Kaynine confront doc after the match and tell him he was shit? I think not. Did we whisper their teammates and tell them they were inferior to us in every way? I think not. Their disappointment in that loss is on them and they will find any way to tear us down when we're riding high. 

So @KaynineXL, we all know how much work you put in. You the real MVP yesterday and today. I wish I were in your shoes mate, but it's your time. 

lol people are so quick to say someones coached now adays. Even though im miles ahead of kaynine when it comes to skill, i can be the first to admit that ive played him many times (mostly in nu) and hes completley capable of making the right plays by himself. Id say if he actually puts the effort in making more comps for other tiers, he could be one of the top guys in mmo. Almost as good as me anyways

2 hours ago, DestructX said:

lol people are so quick to say someones coached now adays. Even though im miles ahead of kaynine when it comes to skill, i can be the first to admit that ive played him many times (mostly in nu) and hes completley capable of making the right plays by himself. Id say if he actually puts the effort in making more comps for other tiers, he could be one of the top guys in mmo. Almost as good as me anyways

A modest High school prodigy

11 hours ago, DestructX said:

Maybe he is capable of making right plays, but I was still the person whom coached him to win two 128 mans in row

Spoiler

HUE

Spoiler

U still owe me kay ;)

Edited by JonazDK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.