[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

35 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

double post cuz im pissed

So tired of uguus coming at me like im getting coached since im in lyle now. Now i got a 10m bet on friday, even when i win the uguu still gonna say i got coached

#takemytipoutyamouthplz

Lol man, why listen to plebs? they jsut jelly. 

@Nobarsmcgee and anyone else that feels it:

LYLE has always been a team that is either loved or hated by the community. We are undeniably dominant in the competitive scene and have won more as a team than anyone else. Individually our accolades trump everyone in this game when you take us as a collective unit. We are/were very vocal about how great we are and a lot of players are rubbed raw by this. 

The only advice I can give is that most players who blindly hate us, have never really interacted with us. They don't know how close of a fam we are or how much we lift one another up. They only see other big name players put us down and they jump on the bandwagon because it's "the fun thing to do". You have nothing to be upset about and have nothing to prove. You were fortunate to be seen as someone with potential. A fun player who wanted to get better. The team knew you would fit in and so here you are. 

If you get wins all the better, but we are not here to coach you. We will help you build, critique your teams, and put you down when you are ass, but in the end, when you're on the field and playing, that's all on you. 

So Torr, get gud fam and fuck the haters. You don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself. This goes for the rest of the squad too.

LYLE #1

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

@Nobarsmcgee and anyone else that feels it:

LYLE has always been a team that is either loved or hated by the community. We are undeniably dominant in the competitive scene and have won more as a team than anyone else. Individually our accolades trump everyone in this game when you take us as a collective unit. We are/were very vocal about how great we are and a lot of players are rubbed raw by this. 

The only advice I can give is that most players who blindly hate us, have never really interacted with us. They don't know how close of a fam we are or how much we lift one another up. They only see other big name players put us down and they jump on the bandwagon because it's "the fun thing to do". You have nothing to be upset about and have nothing to prove. You were fortunate to be seen as someone with potential. A fun player who wanted to get better. The team knew you would fit in and so here you are. 

If you get wins all the better, but we are not here to coach you. We will help you build, critique your teams, and put you down when you are ass, but in the end, when you're on the field and playing, that's all on you. 

So Torr, get gud fam and fuck the haters. You don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself. This goes for the rest of the squad too.

LYLE #1

My God, that was a speech way on par with Donald Trump, nice! (I admire his powerful speeches so compared dw no insult)

To be fair with the MMO Community and competitive games as a whole it can sadly take a certain few individuals to make the whole team hated. This individual could be targeted because of jealousy, annoyance or something else. People just need someone to hate on to fufill themselves. There doesn't need to be a reason - but it doesn't make it right!

Anyway my point is although I haven't really interacted with many of you, I notice you guys have a community where nobody is judged, you're all unique in a certain way. (cept jovi ofc, cunnt can F off) This is what makes a team. Although I am a shiny trader and was a member of [Mr] a shiny trading team for 8 months, the reason I left for RNSC was because they offered me something I couldn't get there (with all due respect, MR was and still is a very good team) They too, don't judge on your abilities and that's how it should be. It's because of them that I'm actually now interested in the comp meta and showdown (never thought I'd do comp)

With knowledge you joined LYLE tor, I wish you luck as your former team member, and hopefully I improve my comp skills by 0.0001% to challenge you :)

And J, as long as you don't change that attitude that makes you and your team grand, I got ya back!

P.S. Jovi I lied you ain't a cunnt ily really <3

Edited by Imperial

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.