[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

9 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Don't worry Kaynine I'll vote on your behalf. 

Also when the fuck did Bestfriends say that amazing line? LF some context.

I was trolling him saying someone is robbing my house. I have screens, il ask BF if I can put in screenshot thread.

58 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Don't worry Kaynine I'll vote on your behalf. 

Also when the fuck did Bestfriends say that amazing line? LF some context.

I appreciate your complement, but I believe that everyone should own a firearm to protect his or her family from harm. If there is a guy who is about to pull out a knife, you just point a revolver or glock at him and he will run as fast as possible.

8 hours ago, raaidn said:

wtf jonaz i didnt realise u was leftwing

Compared to danish policicans being pro EU is much rightwing... If danmark continue like they have done through whole my life time in 10 years our leaders will be communists...

1 hour ago, codylramey said:

If everyone owns a gun why would anyone be pulling a knife?

Good argument, the reason why I would advocate for people to own a gun is also in case someone else owns a gun. It would be a "fair fight" rather than a "fearful flight." Anyone who looks to see a revolver would run away. If you want to protect your family, own a gun and know how to use it.

Just now, Bestfriends said:

Good argument, the reason why I would advocate for people to own a gun is also in case someone else owns a gun. It would be a "fair fight" rather than a "fearful flight." Anyone who looks to see a revolver would run away. If you want to protect your family, own a gun and know how to use it.

Or you could just be like UK where it's illegal to own a gun so its rare for someone to have one(I'v never seen one) and gun shootings are extremely rare here.

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Or you could just be like UK where it's illegal to own a gun so its rare for someone to have one(I'v never seen one) and gun shootings are extremely rare here.

That's partly because the criminals do pack heat and show off their weapon to their victims and they would rather comply with the guy than be shot and become a static. Some people who do get shot are people who gave up their lives just to make an attempt to stop the robber. The UK should legalise guns specifically for self-defence. Look at the California shooting that happened fairly recently, for instance, if one person would of owned a gun, that person would of stopped a tragedy. I advocate that a man should carry a gun on his body and a woman carry a gun in her purse. Look at a place like Texas for an example, very lax gun laws and they are hardly in the news because of that. KaynineXL, I wish the UK can relax the gun laws to reduce crime even further.

4 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

That's partly because the criminals do pack heat and show off their weapon to their victims and they would rather comply with the guy than be shot and become a static. Some people who do get shot are people who gave up their lives just to make an attempt to stop the robber. The UK should legalise guns specifically for self-defence. Look at the California shooting that happened fairly recently, for instance, if one person would of owned a gun, that person would of stopped a tragedy. I advocate that a man should carry a gun on his body and a woman carry a gun in her purse. Look at a place like Texas for an example, very lax gun laws and they are hardly in the news because of that. KaynineXL, I wish the UK can relax the gun laws to reduce crime even further.

No, if you legalize guns in countries you are more likely to encounter someone with a gun in scenarios such as robbery etc.

The fact we don't legalize guns means we have one of the lowest firearm related deaths when in comparison to USA where you have one of the highest which imo is only a good thing.

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

No, if you legalize guns in countries you are more likely to encounter someone with a gun in scenarios such as robbery etc.

The fact we don't legalize guns means we have one of the lowest firearm related deaths when in comparison to USA where you have one of the highest which imo is only a good thing.

I am going to start my counter argument with this question: "what would happen if you see a guy throwing a rock at little children?" You might try to beat him up, but turns out, he has DoubleJ's muscular build and can easily take someone down. You call the police, but by the time the police arrive, its late. He already ran off and children are bruised up. There is only one viable answer that can trump strength, its a gun. You can point a gun at the guy throwing the stones and tell him, "hey put that rock down and stand here while I call the authorities, if you leave, I'll shoot." You send a direct message to the rock thrower that this behaviour is not tolerated and you can be looked at as a hero. If you ban one weapon, there is always another weapon the criminal can use. The gun is in my book, the safest weapon to have on you because you will never know what will happen when you walk outside, its good to be prepared.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.