[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I liked you when you first joined lyle. I started to dislike you when you started to lying in teamchat, just be yourself. Plus the fact you deleted me from your friendlist while I was offline while you had the chance to delete me when were both on (during a couple of psl matches) irritates me, be a man about it and dont do it behind my back. You didnt have an own opinion when you were in lyle and it seems to me you dont have it now in aura, you just agree with the people close to you and dont think for yourself. These are the things that bother me about you. 

2 minutes ago, Quint said:

Plus the fact you deleted me from your friendlist while I was offline while you had the chance to delete me when were both on (during a couple of psl matches) irritates me, be a man about it and dont do it behind my back

did this while i deleted jovi on the TT

3 minutes ago, Quint said:

You didnt have an own opinion when you were in lyle and it seems to me you dont have it now in aura, you just agree with the people close to you and dont think for yourself.

this was true when i was in lyle, cus i felt scared and out of place. if  felt like if i did something thing wrong id get disliked and thrown out with no explanation, which i ended up getting although i left myself. iv only been in aura for a week, and havent had any discussion other then my own with you guys

37 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

ok lyle peeps, i just wanna know whats up with the hostility? i havent done anything then leave the team because i felt bored and honestly you all know i didnt fit the lyle life.

Jovi, idk why you even blocked me. Yes i deleted you as friend after i had an argument with JJ, cus i was getting mad. My fault, honestly had a few drinks and i regret it. You were actually one of my friends i could go to about stuff and it would end up in a laught no matter the subject. U were not the only LYLE guy i deleted. 

Yes JJ, i cheered for AURA after LYLE lost last TT, but honestly, deleting me as friend was unnecessary and childish. Can i not cheer for friends after my team lost? Is that a privilege i lost when i was friends with you? The LYLE vs AURA figth was all between you guys, and i had nothing to do about it.

Im not asking to be added onto your friendslist, its a pure apology and a request that we dont stay mad and constantly fight. If you still decide to be mad at me, i wanna know the real reason you all turned on me the second i left, so i can try make it up.

I didn't even notice you left, HUE

Ok, obviously you want to be put on blast in public. Boys, feel free to tell him how you really feel. In all honesty, we're a competitive team and my problem with you was that you constantly belittled yourself when you tried to play. I tried to give you encouragement, but that didn't work. I tried to be tough on you, but you just sank down even worse. You didn't fit in, you were right. The boys you chatted with seemed to dislike you for other reasons. Before you left, I was going to kick you because in my opinion you "broke the last straw" when you posted on our thread saying you were going to leave LYLE if Golden logged on. It was apparent that you wanted to go. And then when I did come online you were shit talking me and when I tried to get you to calm down, you continued acting childish. I was glad you left when I came back online.

Deleting you wasn't because of any Aura nonsense, it was because I didn't like the fact you chose to leave the family and because I have very few, like 3 people, in my friends list that are either not in LYLE or not on Team Mountain. 

The rest of the team deleted and blocked you because they just don't like you. I'm sorry, but it's true. Now please, there is no reason to continue this here. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.