[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Our third team tournament ever. Such good memories. I could never handle Sunny Day Exegg in the 3v3 Meta. RIP us. 

Can't believe you went from losing in the first round to winning pretty much most team tourneys. Weren't you on like a 6 win streak at one point?

3 minutes ago, kloneman said:

Can't believe you went from losing in the first round to winning pretty much most team tourneys. Weren't you on like a 6 win streak at one point?

When it was just JSTUD, Bowser, and I (absolute nubs then) we went out in 1st round to EV to 3rd place finish beating EV and DD to a first round exit to FYS.  

At that point we realized we wanted to be good, so we worked really, really hard. Bowser and STUD convinced me it was time to recruit then too. Then that following July we won 4 team tournaments in a row and also swept an unofficial team tournament which featured the best teams and also used a 5-player vs 5-player format (a lot bigger than any official tt). 

Then in December, we got Time-Claused in the first round with AW and were DQ'd. Fucking bullshit still to this day. 

8 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

It's just what happens when you can't take sitting on your ass looking at a computer screen for so long. 

This licensing exam may be the end of me. 

I did 5 hours of traffic detail with the fire dept I'm on at home, that was enough of waving my arms about and outside interaction with people swearing at me and beeping their horns because they're impatient. Also 5 hours of standing didn't have a nice impact on my knees lol. I was glad to sit down and see a computer screen.

Licensing exam for???

Just now, Argorok2017 said:

I did 5 hours of traffic detail with the fire dept I'm on at home, that was enough of waving my arms about and outside interaction with people swearing at me and beeping their horns because they're impatient. Also 5 hours of standing didn't have a nice impact on my knees lol. I was glad to sit down and see a computer screen.

Licensing exam for???

Legit. And I'm in medical school, so we have 3 "board" exams we have to take and pass before we can be licensed physicians.

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Legit. And I'm in medical school, so we have 3 "board" exams we have to take and pass before we can be licensed physicians.

Oh god, I've heard those can be nightmares. I'm in engineering for my college right now and I'm already anticipating the exams I have to take to become licensed.

Oh and also, RIP Muhammad Ali

Edited by Argorok2017
Muhammad Ali died </3
3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

@DoubleJ

So JJ, my question is - How do you produce so much mucus when you've got a cold, and where does it come from.

Is this man telling the truth?

d6c561cefdea36c044d059dc448dfca2.png

You have cells that produce mucous in your head, when you develop an upper respiratory infection or sinus inflammation these cells work overtime to try and clear whatever pathogen is trying to make itself at home. Essentially your body is draining fluid to catch and remove anything that's trying to do bad things to you. 

Conclusion: Blow your nose.

EDIT: Kay, you're so sly. Fuck you Jonaz =)

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.
2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

You have cells that produce mucous in your head, when you develop an upper respiratory infection or sinus inflammation these cells work overtime to try and clear whatever pathogen is trying to make itself at home. Essentially your body is draining fluid to catch and remove anything that's trying to do bad things to you. 

Conclusion: Blow your nose.

EDIT: Kay, you're so sly. Fuck you Jonaz =)

Gotcha.

Why am I sly man, I did nothing

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.