[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Too bad he lost all his other page kings in the shit storm that mods did a shitty job cleaning up

u serious did they take all my pagekings in a clean up? RIP ;_; #fuckmy500-600statisticwillbebadthen

Edited by JonazDK
Just checked, they didn't really take any of my kings :D

Interesting thing Didi just tested out, even if DestructX's Jynx survived that last attack he threw and killed Yubel's last poke and then died, Yubel would've won cause death from Life Ball counts as the same thing as a DBond last death or Explosion/Self Destruct last death, so 31 hp wouldn't have mattered.

11 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

Interesting thing Didi just tested out, even if DestructX's Jynx survived that last attack he threw and killed Yubel's last poke and then died, Yubel would've won cause death from Life Ball counts as the same thing as a DBond last death or Explosion/Self Destruct last death, so 31 hp wouldn't have mattered.

wouldnt it work the same way as recoil though?

say a fearow double edge'd a grumpig and ohkod it, but recoil killed fearow 

i think staff use to award wins to the guy using fearow

Just now, DestructX said:

wouldnt it work the same way as recoil though?

say a fearow double edge'd a grumpig and ohkod it, but recoil killed fearow 

i think staff use to award wins to the guy using fearow

Really? I'm not sure about how the staff did it, but Didi had aftershocker get him to where his Jolt was 1 life ball recoil away from death and then Didi's Jolt would kill shocker's Flygon but cause of the Life Ball recoil the announcement said that shocker won. Like I said I'm not sure how/if the staff may overturn it, I mean we'd have to ask them.

4 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

Really? I'm not sure about how the staff did it, but Didi had aftershocker get him to where his Jolt was 1 life ball recoil away from death and then Didi's Jolt would kill shocker's Flygon but cause of the Life Ball recoil the announcement said that shocker won. Like I said I'm not sure how/if the staff may overturn it, I mean we'd have to ask them.

yeah the  game announces that shocker won, but in a tourney the staff would've reversed it

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

7141c810b720584f127fe02d5f637113.png

Well the self-ko clause is there, so I guess they wouldn't.

Yea that's a tough one, I'll ask Kurodashi right now and see what he says

*Kuro said that they can't change anything in the automated tournies, so Self-KO from Life Ball still applies, but he said he doesn't know about the normal staff ran ones because he's never been in that situation

Edited by Argorok2017
Just asked Kuro

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.