[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

4 hours ago, codylramey said:

Jj i thought you were thinner than that. Your fb pics makes you look like the rest of us skinny as nerds. 

Also reading through the comments on this thread makes me feel like this game needs more girls xD

This man has RAWR in his sig, can we ban him 

5 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

What the fuck man? This man is a fucking animal, how can u even have arms that big? Fuck him! I can't believe that's all "clean" 

A steroid cycle so stupid that it wouldve killed him if he didnt stop bulking

Edited by DrCraig
11 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

What the fuck man? This man is a fucking animal, how can u even have arms that big? Fuck him! I can't believe that's all "clean" 

Hahahah he's definitely not clean. At the end of the video he's talking to his homie and he's like "bro, you need to get back to juicin' like the rest of us!" He's a reknown 'roid user (the infamous trenbolone) and people even suspect him of injecting synthol, which is an oil based substance some people inject into their arms to look big. 

Spoiler

Bodybuilder-574870.jpg        Synthol at its finest

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Hahahah he's definitely not clean. At the end of the video he's talking to his homie and he's like "bro, you need to get back to juicin' like the rest of us!" He's a reknown 'roid user (the infamous trenbolone) and people even suspect him of injecting synthol, which is an oil based substance some people inject into their arms to look big. 

Hide contents

Bodybuilder-574870.jpg        Synthol at its finest

1) Are there even clothes for these kind of people or do they walk around topless all day? 

2) How does he answer the phone?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.