[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just now, LionKIng said:

You invited jovi so this statement is incorect.

Jovi is a great recruit, one of the few I really do think was a good choice. He's really determined to improve, he likes to talk comp, he takes part in officials consistently and since he's been with us he was rewarded with an official win. He's only going to improve, and he's a nice guy.

What's your point?

8 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Yo turns out we've had a fucking Aura alt in our team. Legitimately disappointed that we gave our trust to a player and showed them some love, only to know that either they didn't trust us with their own identity or were playing for the other team the whole time.

Consider yourself removed from LYLE @Gazelli

EDIT: I never really got a chance to know you consider how busy I've been and the fact I haven't been online much. So at this point and time I can't tell how committed you were to either team. It's my personal decision to let you go though and not something the team decided. The relationship you had with members here should stay intact, should you think of them as friends. I'm sorry it came to this, I just wish you would have been honest with us.  

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

I mean really though, Lion is admitting that he cheated worst than Burntzebra just to beat LYLE in the second round. I'm not angry, I'm actually kind of humored by it. 

Lemme make something straight because there's too many false accusations which I have to abolish and you've been so fucking cringy it's becoming embarassing.

First of all, I was more than sure that Gazelli was LYLE and put an alt to scout US. When I got to know about it (and I got to know about it way before you did) I've messaged my executives and commanders that we have LYLE mole in our team and I got fucking mad but instead of instant kicking I've decided to speak with the guy rather than kicking him out.

Do you even know why this guy had an account in both of our teams without most of us knowing about it? Because he wanted to enjoy his friends in both teams. And he was harmless to both of us. Oh, he was playing on the LYLE account MUCH more than he did on his Aura.. alt.

Stop making a fucking victim out of yourself, you look like a crying kid who tries to blame everyone else for your own failure. And Lion is trolling the shit out of you and you're swallowing everything like a pelican, I lack hands for the facepalms I was making while reading those posts.

I'm open to explaining anything else what you do not know or you do not understand.

Edited by RysPicz

Whether you believe me or not, I couldn't care less at this point. Never did I once expose anyone in LYLE and same for AURA. Was it wrong not to tell you? Yes, but I feared if I did so you would kick me and I wouldn't be able to be with my brahs. I'm not sure how else to put it. But making me seem like a traitor when I never exposed anybody is also wrong to do. You claim I scouted for AURA during TT? I wasn't even online. And even if I was, I wouldn't betray the team my brahs love so much. 

Maybe if you put it into perspective, you'll be able to understand. 

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just explaining myself. Peace LYLE 

For those of you who are still wondering who I am.

I am........

a WIGGGAAAA

Edited by Gazelli
I am..
1 minute ago, Gazelli said:

Whether you believe me or not, I couldn't care less at this point. Never did I once expose anyone in LYLE and same for AURA. Was it wrong not to tell you? Yes, but I feared if I did so you would kick me and I wouldn't be able to be with my brahs. I'm not sure how else to put it. But making me seem like a traitor when I never exposed anybody is also wrong to do. You claim I scouted for AURA during TT? I wasn't even online. And even if I was, I wouldn't betray the team my brahs love so much. 

Maybe if you put it into perspective, you'll be able to understand. 

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just explaining myself. Peace LYLE 

You should try look at it from our point of view though. Firelion has been saying for a while that he has "spies" in lyle, as cringe as it sounds, then randomly subzero alt is in LYLE.

Now, I do believe you're not here to scout, and I genuinely believe you were here to hang with yang because that's what yang promised me and I believe yang. Also 4f and lion both said they didn't know. What I am a little pissed about is, you'd actually fight me in PSL knowing my stuff, that's lame dude. It all makes sense why I couldn't fight you yesterday, if you know what I mean.

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

it's been said multiple times in the thread u pleb

yo im just skimming this shit for the good trash talk, far too many walls of text between Raaidn and FireLion to be arsed to read it all.

don't wanna go over my daily dose of pure salt consumption now, do I?

Just now, Vorred said:

yo im just skimming this shit for the good trash talk, far too many walls of text between Raaidn and FireLion to be arsed to read it all.

don't wanna go over my daily dose of pure salt consumption now, do I?

You got me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.