[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just now, Arimanius said:

it's not? I know he has a shiny lunatone of some gimmick, I just can't remember an official win that is not a gimmick, maybe I'm just wrong but the point is I congratulate him for today's participation :)

Ohh you're right. I just remembered he had lunatone and thought it was from a standard. You outsmarted me. :<

GRATZ on the first standard official yangbae!

Yo turns out we've had a fucking Aura alt in our team. Legitimately disappointed that we gave our trust to a player and showed them some love, only to know that either they didn't trust us with their own identity or were playing for the other team the whole time.

Consider yourself removed from LYLE @Gazelli

EDIT: I never really got a chance to know you consider how busy I've been and the fact I haven't been online much. So at this point and time I can't tell how committed you were to either team. It's my personal decision to let you go though and not something the team decided. The relationship you had with members here should stay intact, should you think of them as friends. I'm sorry it came to this, I just wish you would have been honest with us.  

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.
5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Yo turns out we've had a fucking Aura alt in our team. Legitimately disappointed that we gave our trust to a player and showed them some love, only to know that either they didn't trust us with their own identity or were playing for the other team the whole time.

who sold me out??

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

EDIT: I never really got a chance to know you consider how busy I've been and the fact I haven't been online much. So at this point and time I can't tell how committed you were to either team. It's my personal decision to let you go though and not something the team decided. The relationship you had with members here should stay intact, should you think of them as friends. I'm sorry it came to this, I just wish you would have been honest with us.  

The secrets we've discovered having an alt in your team are insane. This is the reason we are #1 team of 2016. Hopefully our infiltrators work will be enough to have discovered the secret of beating lyle 3-0 every single TT. GJ gazelli you da real mvp.

Spoiler

Watch out for the next infiltrator, maybe its blackjovi. Or maybe it was geniveni. Or maybe its even raidn. Who knows?

Edited by LionKIng

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.