[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Yet evading my chalenge. You're a tough guy raii, keep using pictures off the internet as your own, and not talking about dat incest guy you have as a profil picture atm.

I rest my case

U can scream and shout this bullshit all u want, but at the end of the day no1 take u srs u stupid downie, which u pretty much look like irl as well. It all makes sense now

1 minute ago, raaidn said:

I rest my case

U can scream and shout this bullshit all u want, but at the end of the day no1 take u srs u stupid downie, which u pretty much look like irl as well. It all makes sense now

lmao  this kid so scared. 

And jovi whats with the insta likes on every lyle comment? Are you scared to upset someone and get kicked out of the team? Your mouth must be stuffed AF right now with all dat sucking up.

Just now, LionKIng said:

And jovi whats with the insta likes on every lyle comment? Are you scared to upset someone and get kicked out of the team? Your mouth must be stuffed AF right now with all dat sucking up.

Damn this guy even wants his friends to hate him now too. RIP. 

3 minutes ago, raaidn said:

what friends? the way he behaves even his ugly ass dog must hate him, if u can call a bullterrier for a dog

Tbh, theres only a handfull of people that hate me, Im pretty sure people hate JJ more than they hate me. 

And my dog is beautifull, you can say what ever you want about him I really don't care. Keep bringing irrelevant stuff you scared kid.

602920_10151395111541072_5212996_n.jpg?o

Edited by LionKIng
Just now, LionKIng said:

Tbh, theres only a handfull of people that hate me, Im pretty sure people hate JJ more than they hate me. 

And my dog is beautifull, you can say what ever you want about him I really don't care. Keep bringing irrelevant stuff you scared kid.

Attacks me for my avatar--->Gets mad when i bring up irrelevant stuff in return

c4f0b2315eb0a2691879e51f66622704.png

4 minutes ago, raaidn said:

Attacks me for my avatar--->Gets mad when i bring up irrelevant stuff in return

Hide contents

c4f0b2315eb0a2691879e51f66622704.png

You the one that brought up that I was a ''downie'' . 

The irony is so real I can't even. Srsly raidn why you so scared and gotta evade the subject. Will you salty suit duel me or you gonna vagina out for the 3rd time in a row?

1 minute ago, RipHenk said:

Okay guys, fun is over. Let's keep it civil here from now on.

No U.

Lets all go to general smack talk, they can't touch us there =) waiting for your reply raidn. Or did you call staff to make an excuse to not reply lolll.

Ok im done =)

Edited by LionKIng

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.