[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

3 minutes ago, raaidn said:

lmfao, from what ive been told u didnt even play last night. Meanwhile u come here taking shots while basicly hiding behind ur team mates effort

Ur really just the biggest piece of shit Ive ever run into, like ever

Must have never owned a mirror then amirite? 

Was my dads bday party. And they didnt need me to 3-0 you =)

It's ok Raaidn. They just wanna be like us and have all these wins, but sadly they just can't. So they start adulating themselves over 2nd place TT finishes and shit talk when we actually don't win. It's all cool though. It's all compensation for something. 

Just now, raaidn said:

I think this is around the time when lion start to complain about beeing verbally assaulted by several ppl, after coming into another teams teamthread and talking out of his ass

How are you raidn doe, seriously, long time no see whats up with you. I heard you were complete shitt with new meta, gotta start no lifing this game day and night to get back on da top bruh. JAJAJJAJAJA

8 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

How are you raidn doe, seriously, long time no see whats up with you. I heard you were complete shitt with new meta, gotta start no lifing this game day and night to get back on da top bruh. JAJAJJAJAJA

funny coming from u, a mediocre player at best, with 1-2 official wins

5 minutes ago, raaidn said:

funny coming from u, a mediocre player at best, with 1-2 official wins

thats only because I only entered like 10 total. You know very well how I used to smack you around like a little child. Im also not the one thats been choking to duel me for like 6 months. you've evaded me in the badge thingy and you've even evaded my salty suit match request. 

Why u so scared rai? Did all those loses when I used to play scare you to death?

WIGGA

1 minute ago, raaidn said:

Firelion is like a dog with rabies, best to just put him down

Yet evading my chalenge. You're a tough guy raii, keep using pictures off the internet as your own, and not talking about dat incest guy you have as a profil picture atm.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.