[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Hit the gym and got swoll. Legs today were brutal. My balance is so fucked after that ankle injury last year, but I guess that's the point of today; strength and stability. Started studying for my step one board exam this summer. Took a 40 question timed "mock block" and scored a 47.5%. According to our advisor in Seattle we're all really stupid and should expect to score in the 40s right now. Guess I'm right on track!

Gym: Day 2 Week 5 of Modern Physique

Med: 3.5 months from USMLE Step One Boards

Hoops: Paused

Life: Loving it

To the mods who came here and removed our comments, I dont mind lion coming here taking shots, thats his right, as is it mine to reply back.

So to recap, you we're online when I removed u from FL, my sincerest apologies if you might have been afk or something at the time.

And I dont mind heated arguements with friends, but the stuff you we're saying was borderline retarded, and when you coudlnt admit that you proceeded with personal attacks.

Oh and hey, Im sorry if you coudlnt lift a weight if your life depended on it, but u dont have to attack ppl who actually care about beeing healthy.

But at least ur following the #1 hater rule: find a way to feel good about urself, without doing anything for urself, gg

To the mods who came here and removed our comments, I dont mind lion coming here taking shots, thats his right, as is it mine to reply back.

So to recap, you we're online when I removed u from FL, my sincerest apologies if you might have been afk or something at the time.

And I dont mind heated arguements with friends, but the stuff you we're saying was borderline pooped, and when you coudlnt admit that you proceeded with personal attacks.

Oh and hey, Im sorry if you coudlnt lift a weight if your life depended on it, but u dont have to attack ppl who actually care about beeing healthy.

But at least ur following the #1 hater rule: find a way to feel good about urself, without doing anything for urself, gg

trololol, how can I not have admited to personnal attacks IF we never even talked after it. You never even bothered to ask and IRC you attacked me after me and JJ got a little heated. So yeah, talking about making yourself feel better right? Anyways you probably didn't understand what I said back then but W/E.... Keep pumping that iron brahhhh.

How about you try and understand what I just wrote before you accuse me of doing the same thing u imbecil

Lol im trying to make up and you call me names...well you really following that number 1 rule of hate arent you? Keep up the good work in the gym fam, theres nothing wrong with people that take care of their health.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.