[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Yeah it was the typical frag's or more like aw uu team but des didn't build anything that good anyway or at least I didn't like some of the pokes he used

literally grabbed anything from my pc and ran to the table. Thought I'd have extra time for nik to bring me comps but was still forced to battle right away

Guess he had a better coach than lyle had at that particular moment. 

I was all alone during whole tournament, in finals only poke i borrowed from teamate was a steelix and my brahs were helping me in teamchat but all the plays I made were mine and noones else. Frags went offline immediatly after i beat him. How i won this? Of course i had a little luck during whole thing but my experience and the changes i did in my team between rounds paid off 100%. 

Lyle complains that opposition gets coached.
Opposition defends himself.
Lyle declares it boring.

LF the logic

Cause this has happened so much we just end up going round in circles. Every players claims never to be coached through a tournament, besides jay, fucking honorable. Raaidn just likes to restle jimmies. We just like to have friendly banter with AW, like this, frags Chupas mis juevos.

Cause this has happened so much we just end up going round in circles. Every players claims never to be coached through a tournament, besides jay, fucking honorable. Raaidn just likes to restle jimmies. We just like to have friendly banter with AW, like this, frags Chupa mis guevos

lemme give u some spanish lessons fam, totally free 

Edited by BlackJovi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.