[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I watch a show called Vikings on the History Channel. It's pretty good. I never do anything anymore other than watch this show and study. Oh I guess I work out some. Ok maybe more than some. I think I'm making gains. Hurt myself a while ago though, but things are looking up. I played a lot of sports this weekend, which might not have been a good idea. Oh well, I loved it.

Just wanted to start talking again. Hope everyone is well. 

season 4 air yet?

season 4 air yet?

I wrote this in spite of some of the recent comments here, but I knew in my heart that there would be one person to comment in regards to the show. And I knew it would be Fred =)

I'm deep into Season 2. I just found it a few days ago. Fucking good. Makes me want to travel to Norway by boat and beat the crap out of Raaidn, then share a beer with him from a fucking horn flask. 

I wrote this in spite of some of the recent comments here, but I knew in my heart that there would be one person to comment in regards to the show. And I knew it would be Fred =)

I'm deep into Season 2. I just found it a few days ago. Fucking good. Makes me want to travel to Norway by boat and beat the crap out of Raaidn, then share a beer with him from a fucking horn flask. 

season 2 and 3 are my favorites. 3 moreso then 2 slightly. it's one of the main reasons i do metal work ^^

ehhhhhh rollo is kewl till mid/late season 2 then

[spoiler]

actual spoiler you maybe havent seen yet

[spoiler]

he goes traitor and then gets forgiven and becomes a drunk idiot and eventually recovers to continue being a idiot

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fuck you Fred, but fortunately I knew all that. He still a fucking savage tho. 

the problem is the behavior of the refugees. while im sure not all of them are causing trouble, their are so many of them and all or nearly all undocumented so it's near impossible to keep track of them or investigate who did what accurately. many people are taking advantage of this to do whatever the fuck they want. on top of that a large portion of them seem to expect a free ride and are very upset not to get it.

all of this ofc could be solved with enough police, and giving all of them identification "Cards/chips/whatever" and arresting anyone without one. this would get rid of the "who is who and who did what" dilemma where no one is talking and make it easier to hold individuals responsible for their actions. and ofc actually policing these people. leaving them to do whatever they want obviously isnt working. and anyone who chooses to be a criminal can just be deported or imprisoned.

So JJ, looks like I'll be skipping leg day for the forseeable future. Rekt my leg 10/10 tonite.

I think the correct translation for it is "groin strain"

Damn, funny story to tell on that one. My anatomy professor last year told us about when he was a kid playing football. Essentially a player had a "groin strain" and he was curious what the hell that was, so he asked his coach. His coach being fairly ignorant didn't really know how to explain it, so instead said "it's basically where you tear your ballsack". So my anatomy professor thought this was what a groin strain was up until he was learning anatomy himself in college. The case presented was a groin strain... but in a female. My anatomy professor said he was all kinds of confused and mind blown when he learned what it really was.

Needless to say, that fucking sucks. Get healthy brah. I'm gonna hit the gym in a few and hope that my arthritic knee holds up. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.