[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Jerryzoo vs Goldeneyes at Pewter Museum Ch 6... Jerry is playing for his place in LYLE and Golden for his rank in team. 

Fucking HYPE.

EDIT:

2016_02_20.png

In a battle for the ages, Goldeneyes and Jerryzoo fought for pride, respect, and their own livelihood in this team.

Golden came out guns ablaze and Jerry was backpeddling for most of the match.

Kill after kill, Skinny Chicken and Cachectic Lizard were warriors for our Golden Boy.

In the end, Jerry had one last hope and that was for his Aero to get flinch after flinch.

1 vs 3, Aero crit flinches Vaporeon which is forced to switch after a Protect to save health.

1 vs 2 (Death of Skinny Chicken), Aero crits Vaporeon which holds on for dear life and delivers the fatal blow...

Jerryzoo is no longer a member of team KingCheerios.

You will be missed bro, you will be missed.

#blood

Edited by DoubleJ

Jerryzoo vs Goldeneyes at Pewter Museum Ch 6... Jerry is playing for his place in LYLE and Golden for his rank in team.

Fucking HYPE.

EDIT:

2016_02_20.png

In a battle for the ages, Goldeneyes and Jerryzoo fought for pride, respect, and their own livelihood in this team.

Golden came out guns ablaze and Jerry was backpeddling for most of the match.

Kill after kill, Skinny Chicken and Cachectic Lizard were warriors for our Golden Boy.

In the end, Jerry had one last hope and that was for his Aero to get flinch after flinch.

1 vs 3, Aero crit flinches Vaporeon which is forced to switch after a Protect to save health.

1 vs 2 (Death of Skinny Chicken), Aero crits Vaporeon which holds on for dear life and delivers the fatal blow...

Jerryzoo is no longer a member of team KingCheerios.

You will be missed bro, you will be missed.

#blood

This is sure something i won't be forgetting anytime soon. Won't lie was fun hanging with you guys.
Was gg gold a win is a win, but be warned next time we battle I'm coming out on top.
As for everyone else in Lyle respect and no hard feelings.
-It Happens.

Little mind opener to our friends across the pond who might not realise whats going on in Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgqSJapYSb4

I live "across the pond" as well :p I wouldn't go that far with saying that it's going on in Europe, as a lot of countries (Poland, anyone?) do not experience such stuff at all. It's the Calais curse to be in the place where they are, France's government and the fact that they are not doing anything. I've been reading A LOT about refugees, their rights and laws. Apparently if you are a refugee in Europe, you have to stop at the nearest EU country. Nearest EU country they reach is Turkey, unless they go in a different direction. My question is, why the fuck do they travel all across the Europe to reach France and England?

Social. I sometimes really, really regret that I'm a honest person who prefers to work my way in life rather than sit on my ass, doing nothing, and expect others to give me everything. I'm so disgusted at those parasites I can't stress it enough. Most of those true refugees stop at the nearest EU countries (mostly Turkey), some maybe into Greece or Bulgaria. REFUGEES. Not social seekers. Besides it's the cultural clash. My friend from work complained today that his son came from school and said to his sister to do his homework because that's what girls are supposed to do, serve men. And guess from whom did he heard that.

The shitstorm is coming and it's gonna hit harder than we think.

I watch a show called Vikings on the History Channel. It's pretty good. I never do anything anymore other than watch this show and study. Oh I guess I work out some. Ok maybe more than some. I think I'm making gains. Hurt myself a while ago though, but things are looking up. I played a lot of sports this weekend, which might not have been a good idea. Oh well, I loved it.

Just wanted to start talking again. Hope everyone is well. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.