[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I would like to give some shoutouts to the staff, for the awesome work they are doing.

First and foremost, Id like to thank Eggplant for being such a just person, with a mindblowing open mind,
and for not at all letting his decisions be influenced by inappropiate reasons. The fact that my post stayed up 
for a period of at least 2 hours before beeing taken down, leads me to believe that several mods must have seen it
and thought it was ok. However, when some butthurt kids report it, surely he has no other choice than to 
give me a warning point and delete my post. This is basicly like vampire germany back in the day.
Suspect your neighbour of something or dont like him?? --> Report to Gestapo, BOOM arrested. 

So from now I will make it my mission to be the hero of pokemmo forums. Like a masked hero I shall browse 
around in the shadows, reporting anything and everything which I even think could offend someone.
And HOLY SHIT am I gonna be mad if the persons behind these posts dont get their warning points handed out.

Moving on, I'd like to thank our awesome SGMs Kuda and Hisagi. The former performing his job to the highest of 
standards, by actually managing to open and read a PM. Since this in itself is pretty impressive, I can whole
heartedly understand the lack of a reply, since this would require severe effort of another world.
The latter, whom I was first directed to, to register the complaint regarding this most deserved warning point, failed to read said PM.
This is however more than understandable, and makes it in no way feel pointless for me to register a complaint regarding a 72 hr post ban penalty, when the persons in charge of these appeals fail to respond within that period of time.

I have however learned my lesson regarding offensive content, and will from now on only post pictures of unicorns
and cats etc, in fear of offending anyone opposed by the slighest form of freeedom of speech.

And lastly I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to the community, for the horrible content I have bestowed on 
upon you, and seek your forgiveness.

-Raaidn

215_ears_cat_gifs.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.