[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Guys... i think i'm done. Squirtle broke me.

And to DoubleJ's comment regarding competitive players holding this game together I am sorry but that is far from the truth. The core 100 or so players that play competitive regularly are a minority in this community, a vocal one for sure but a minority non the less.

So please everyone stop trying to validate the need to increase competitive prizes so as to prevent yourselves from grinding similar amounts as others to continue to compete competitively.

Dammit Raaidn, that was the first time that my Drum Zard ever lost. He's probably so sad right now. 

Confirmed, tried to get him out of his pokeball this morning, only to find he had commited suicide.

But yeah, sry for losing. Pretty sure I would have made a better effort if it wasnt 3 in the morning, and prior had to wait like 2 fucking hrs because of some dumb fucks stalling for hours, and to top it of they are even teammates. Losing faith in humanity over here.

On a brighter note, congratz guys! Did gyp sweep with linoone?

Confirmed, tried to get him out of his pokeball this morning, only to find he had commited suicide.

But yeah, sry for losing. Pretty sure I would have made a better effort if it wasnt 3 in the morning, and prior had to wait like 2 fucking hrs because of some dumb fucks stalling for hours, and to top it of they are even teammates. Losing faith in humanity over here.

On a brighter note, congratz guys! Did gyp sweep with linoone?

No biggie homie, I can't say I played my best against Osuki either. Too many distractions at home with my friends, the game, and other stuff. Gyp balled out and won it with an SD Ludi (I think) and Kay wrecked with CM/Sub Pig setting up on a Superfang Crobat and one shotting a Sneasel. They balled out hard in that final, made it look easy.

RIP Charizard 2014-2016

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.