[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

new_kid.png

No brah. I may not be in the team, but if your new and got nothing about you. Like no competitive skills, or anything like that. Your not getting into the best competitive team in Pokemmo. I mean are you at least good at Pokemon showdown? Have you won any officials, unofficials? or even battles period? If not, then you can't join mate. Tons of teams out there, for new players. try KSEM, they respectively bring in new players. LYLE isn't the place for you brah

edit: And stop ignoring JJ, he's one of the leaders of the team. no is no

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

Happy new year guys. It's been a hell of a year, I disappeared for a while again this year but I'm finishing strong. I'm glad to have joined back in 2013, since then we've had some great friends join up and some... others, but I'm happy to say that right now every Lyle member is on my friends list, not because they're in our team, but because I can legitimately say that I am friends with each and every one of you guys. I hope to stay friends with you all for another year and make even more

Cheers to a wonderful 2015 and hopes to a sensational 2016

Happy new year guys. It's been a hell of a year, I disappeared for a while again this year but I'm finishing strong. I'm glad to have joined back in 2013, since then we've had some great friends join up and some... others, but I'm happy to say that right now every Lyle member is on my friends list, not because they're in our team, but because I can legitimately say that I am friends with each and every one of you guys. I hope to stay friends with you all for another year and make even more

Hope you had a good one mate

Guess i cant kick kiz now. Happy new years mate =)

But not friends enough to add on FaceBook, fake.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.