[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Stil throwing other TC members under the bus at any possible opportunity? Yea, we banned Charizard because it was blatantly broken, the community wanted it banned, and the majority (aside from you and Robo) agreed that it was broken.

Suck it up son and do something productive.

I'm just stating it how it was. I'm not taking the blame for a uu tiering decision that I had no part in. And like I've said before, the community is not always right. I can't remember atm what orange and gbwead thought at the time

I'm just stating it how it was. I'm not taking the blame for a uu tiering decision that I had no part in. And like I've said before, the community is not always right. I can't remember atm what orange and gbwead thought at the time

Ahhh the pride of being able to flame your bitch ass whenever I want now. How about instead of talking so much you go back to trying to fuck up all the tiers. Oh you know what? If you don't want to take credit for the old council system's decisions, then how about you go and reverse the Charizard ban?

Makes sense since your so opposed. 

Welp, thought it was a joke but it looks like my LYLE days are for real over

Was fun being a part of the team for the last few years and I'll miss all the bullshitting and team chat and all that. It's unlikely that I'll ever really come back to play the game, I was only in it for the spectating and occasionally getting beat in NU by K9, so have some fun and keep the LYLE #! spirit going. Good luck winning them tournies, hope life gives y'all some good RNG!

o7

Welp, thought it was a joke but it looks like my LYLE days are for real over

Was fun being a part of the team for the last few years and I'll miss all the bullshitting and team chat and all that. It's unlikely that I'll ever really come back to play the game, I was only in it for the spectating and occasionally getting beat in NU by K9, so have some fun and keep the LYLE #! spirit going. Good luck winning them tournies, hope life gives y'all some good RNG!

o7

o7

Do get on for some duels bro, always fun playing against you :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.