[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Some ppl in this game just too toxic. this what happened:

Person: "You copied _______ Comp team"
Me: what?

Person: "You have the exact same team as ______

Me: What are you talking about, what tier?

Person: OU, you have like the same team, you have no creation

Me: I didn't copy anyones team.. I change up my team every match...

Person: Yea sure whatever, *Blocks me*

Friend of person: Yea no creativity, can't fight the truth. *blocks me*

Other random: Yeah f off *Blocks me*

Me at home like:

[Spoiler]

Smashing-computer-GIF.gif?gs=a

tf these peeps talking bout tho  :)

[/Spoiler]

anyways, can't wait for the UU today, good luck guys! wish I could enter but didn't prepare any comps for UU. ripp

LYLE #1

Yeah it was an easy match tbh, he had a toxic miss on sableye which kinda didnt matter.
Otherwise it was a 1way street, guy even tried to start shit before the duel:

77ba74202e4e366b9ecd6bbcd6e27f9b.png

Meanwhile he's desperately trying to convince ppl he's a big deal over in this wager thread.
Inb4 Zeb>Rai cuz I didnt bother to challenge him there. Tbh, as much as I enjoy yen, I dont like stealing from kids, which it would straight out be.

Yeah it was an easy match tbh, he had a toxic miss on sableye which kinda didnt matter.
Otherwise it was a 1way street, guy even tried to start shit before the duel:77ba74202e4e366b9ecd6bbcd6e27f9b.png
Meanwhile he's desperately trying to convince ppl he's a big deal over in this wager thread.
Inb4 Zeb>Rai cuz I didnt bother to challenge him there. Tbh, as much as I enjoy yen, I dont like stealing from kids, which it would straight out be.

EZ money

Otherwise it was a 1way street, guy even tried to start shit before the duel:

77ba74202e4e366b9ecd6bbcd6e27f9b.png

aye \o/ o7. Unblock me please?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.