[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I mean you can think that if you want, you wouldnt be the first person to try and bring me down in order to try and inflate their perception of their own self worth and you wont be the last. Fact is i live a happy life I have a loving family and great friends that i am VERY grateful for and certainly dont deserve. Say what you want but at the end of the day it doesnt make you any better of a person than I.

Cody, just gtfo brah.

Yo, im so rip

I cri

Trade chat is fuckin stupid now, "Trading comp Kingdra", oh nice I could use one more of those. *Clicks* 31/31/2/2/8/31, every fuckin time someone says comp.

had some kid the other day who asked a price on a ditto I was selling I think, or it might have been a comp I don't even remember. But I remember him saying it was too expensive and "you know the only thing that matters is the 31s :)" and that's when I blocked him

had some kid the other day who asked a price on a ditto I was selling I think, or it might have been a comp I don't even remember. But I remember him saying it was too expensive and "you know the only thing that matters is the 31s :)" and that's when I blocked him

On the other hand i've bought some really SICK 1x31/2x31 dittos for really cheap because of people only caring about 31's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.