[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Update: Classic JJ (JSTUD will know), but girl has a bf. We had such insane chemistry though. Literally just talked and joked for 4 hours in the dark. 

EDIT: ofc Fred, why else do we engage with others on the internet at all?

Life lesson for you jj. Girl with no boyfriend, you have to better than all other guys. Girl with a boyfriend, just have to be better than him. Go for it.
Hey kanzo I got another story for you:

1) I want to breed shitload of pokemon from my wishlist, but too bad that I'm stuck at 300k which means I'll never be able to breed them unless I do 10+ isle runs.
2) Need to shard tutor some of my recently bred pokemon, gotta grind them shards but it takes too long to find one so I'd rather farm the cash to buy them. But that means spending 1 hr just to put a single move. No thank you.
3) Gotta put substitute or other tutor moves on my pokemon to experiment, shiiiittt where them silk scarfs at? Oh right pickup for 1+ hr with no guarantee of getting the desired item.

Sorry for all the negativity but it's times like these I don't feel like logging in at all because since the beginning of this year, the devs have just been continuously making it hard af for us comp players to obtain comps. Every time they implement something good, they take away some of the earlier positives to even it out. Starts with breeding system, then new method of prize distribution, then the implementation of tower but no new ways of getting money. Now mail system and making it hard to get tutor moves.

Plus I sat up the whole night, preparing for a test and presentation that I had to give today, only to have it postponed for tomorrow. Going to get some of that beauty sleep now. 

Rant over!

Update: Classic JJ (JSTUD will know), but girl has a bf. We had such insane chemistry though. Literally just talked and joked for 4 hours in the dark. 

EDIT: ofc Fred, why else do we engage with others on the internet at all?

Girl: Ive got a boyfriend

JJ: Ive got a goldfish

Girl: What?

JJ: Wha? I thought we were talking about shit that dont matter.

Btw jj i have the same problem. They always have a boyfriend. And i always raise to the challenge.

Girl: Ive got a boyfriend

JJ: Ive got a goldfish

Girl: What?

JJ: Wha? I thought we were talking about shit that dont matter.

Btw jj i have the same problem. They always have a boyfriend. And i always raise to the challenge.

So smooth cody, im sure this happens all the time, then you bang her and her boyfriend. So alpha

cody gtfo you're still a uguu unless you banged your cousin last christmas or something, please leave this thread and never come back

I was gonna make a comment about the only pussy you ever get to touch is that ugly ass cat of yours but im a better man than that. Besides i dont want to be so mean to the cat.

you're not man, you're just a boy pretending to know the experiences that someone at your level of immaturity and intellect will never experience: a fucking life outside the internet.

Edit: also don't talk to me until you move out of your parents basement 

Edited by eggroll

you're not man, you're just a boy pretending to know the experiences that someone at your level of immaturity and intellect will never experience: a fucking life outside the internet.

Edit: also don't talk to me until you move out of your parents basement 

I mean you can think that if you want, you wouldnt be the first person to try and bring me down in order to try and inflate their perception of their own self worth and you wont be the last. Fact is i live a happy life I have a loving family and great friends that i am VERY grateful for and certainly dont deserve. Say what you want but at the end of the day it doesnt make you any better of a person than I.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.