[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Update for the Fam: For those of you that aren't my snapchat buddy, there was a major wind storm where I'm at and they closed down the city. I sought out refuge with a beautiful young lass and taught her how to get accepted into medical school. Turns out she's my soulmate and I love her. Anyhoos, 4 hours later I finally left and am chillin' at our local hospital sucking Wifi so I can study. 

Trees down everywhere and a fat branch broke through my roommates ceiling. Gonna name it Fred, cuz of how awkward it makes us all feel. 

#survivor

Update for the Fam: For those of you that aren't my snapchat buddy, there was a major wind storm where I'm at and they closed down the city. I sought out refuge with a beautiful young lass and taught her how to get accepted into medical school. Turns out she's my soulmate and I love her. Anyhoos, 4 hours later I finally left and am chillin' at our local hospital sucking Wifi so I can study. 

Trees down everywhere and a fat branch broke through my roommates ceiling. Gonna name it Fred, cuz of how awkward it makes us all feel. 

#survivor

Wow, it's really windy here in UK too..

GL with that girl o7

#survivor

im touched

[spoiler]

at night

[spoiler]

you know i do this on purpose because it amuses me right?

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Update: Classic JJ (JSTUD will know), but girl has a bf. We had such insane chemistry though. Literally just talked and joked for 4 hours in the dark. 

EDIT: ofc Fred, why else do we engage with others on the internet at all?

90%+ of relationships in america end after less then a year. how patient are you? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.