[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Lets post our goals and what we reppin.

Been jogging a lot....I can go for 1.5-2 hours now. Aimin to join the Indian Army/Air Force/Navy in the upcoming years.No gains as such but at least face isn't all round anymore and got ab lines visible.Also,rocking the great Afro...gotta try it all before giving it all up for National Defense Services.

4/5 month old pic....I don't generally take pictures but might upload somethin else soon too:

[spoiler]11659485_10206954891900446_4074782705212[/spoiler]

And hey guys....ya'll still play :0

Edited by Akshit

Been jogging a lot....I can go for 1.5-2 hours now. Aimin to join the Indian Army/Air Force/Navy in the upcoming years.No gains as such but at least face isn't all round anymore and got ab lines visible.Also,rocking the great Afro...gotta try it all before giving it all up for National Defense Devices.

4/5 month old pic....I don't generally take pictures but might upload somethin else soon too:

[spoiler]11659485_10206954891900446_4074782705212[/spoiler]

And hey guys....ya'll still play :0

damn man i love your hair style!

Im working on getting the funds together to build myself a small building so i can have a place to workout. I have weights n shit and want a tredmill. i use to look good when i worked out, not as ripped as aronald swortzaraaidn up there, but still looked good. Im with JJ with the starting from the ground up but i may have to w8 a bit b4 i do so. As for goals id like to easily be able to bench my body weight and gain a lot more stamina. Gain maybe 20lbs and get my muscle back.

Edited by codylramey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.