[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I have to admit tho. golden has a good point, definitely can't have 2 golden's on the team. Gets too frustrating lmao. c ya guys in the next TT :). btw sorry bowser if I may have seemed to have shittalked last TT, but I guess I can agreeably say I was and still am a skrub  :ph34r:

With all do respect, LYLE didn't become #1 by letting every Tom, D1ck and Harry in. Our scouts have their eyes peeled for players that show great potential. I was recruited by JJ at a young age as I showed excellent potential.

If our scouts spot you, we will contact you via email.

Edited by KaynineXL

With all do respect, LYLE didn't become #1 by letting every Tom, D1ck and Harry in. Our scouts have their eyes peeled for players that show great potential. I was recruited by JJ at a young age as I showed excellent potential.

If our scouts spot you, we will contact you via email.

[spoiler] I was recruited by JJ at a young age as I showed excellent potential. [/spoiler]

me too, right guys

I have to admit tho. golden has a good point, definitely can't have 2 golden's on the team. Gets too frustrating lmao. c ya guys in the next TT :). btw sorry bowser if I may have seemed to have shittalked last TT, but I guess I can agreeably say I was and still am a skrub  :ph34r:

Congratulations on winning the team tournament. To bad I wasn't there to watch LYLE lose *Cough* *Cough* I mean watch the tournament.

[Spoiler]  :) jk congratz [/Spoiler]

Second place congratulations guys. To bad I wasn't there to watch LYLE lose *Cough* I mean watch the tournament, but you guys deserved runner up. Congratz \o/.  [Spoiler] jk Congratz :D [/Spoiler]

GoldenSunIsaac, on 06 Nov 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:snapback.png

I have to admit tho. golden has a good point, definitely can't have 2 golden's on the team. Gets too frustrating lmao. c ya guys in the next TT  :). btw sorry bowser if I may haveseemed to have shittalked last TT, but I guess I can agreeably say I was and still am a skrub   :ph34r:

GoldenSunIsaac, on 05 Sept 2015 - 11:28 PM, said:snapback.png

Congratulations on winning the team tournament. To bad I wasn't there to watch LYLE lose *Cough* *Cough* I mean watch the tournament.

Spoiler 
   :) jk congratz

GoldenSunIsaac, on 05 Sept 2015 - 11:30 PM, said:snapback.png

Second place congratulations guys. To bad I wasn't there to watch LYLE lose *Cough* I mean watch the tournament, but you guys deserved runner up. Congratz \o/.  

Spoiler 

Dayummm

Edited by ShadowGary

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.